“Hard to find and dated”

Dining options: Reservations
Maumee, Ohio, United States
“Hard to find and dated”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Going by GPS the place was difficult to find. The area is not signed very well and until we drove around back did we find a parking spot and a sign.
Once inside the place was old and dated. Restrooms were horrible. The food was decent and the service was pretty good. I had the steak and chicken and it was pretty tasty. The show that we had was average with the same moves. They did nothing to stand out.

Visited January 2013

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
“Great place to take your family for a nice time.”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Me and my family go here all the time and we normally used to get Chinese food. Go here all the time for my birthday and have a great time. And watching the food get prepared right in front of you is just fantastic for the kids. They love it there and so do I.

• Visited November 2012
“There are better Hibachi places.”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

This placed used to be really great but over time it has become very dirty, really smoking on the inside due to bad ventilation and the food just isn't as good. It reminds me of a dungeon now because its so dark and dirty. The ventilation issue is a huge deal because they have so many grills going and the vents must be so old or so dirty that they let the smoke right into the dining areas. The sushi really isn't tops either. If you are going to spend this kind of money just go to Wasabi. It's cleaner and brighter with better decor and food. Don't go to Otani's either...same deal as this place.

1 Thank Patiencep7299
Ravenna, Ohio
“Get there early”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The place fills up quickly. The food was yummy. Our first visit was better, I think it depends on your cook. The restroom is all the way in the back.

Visited November 2012
“Horrible service and uncomfortable”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I went to Hibachi with friends and family . It was my first time there the food was alright and the inside of the restaurant was lovely and gave a nice environment . Our service was horrible We had a young lady keisha Wait on us. She came to the table to take our drink orders was very rude and wreaked like ciggarettes. I ordered steak and it took forever and was cold when I got it. I didn't complain just got it to go cause I didn't want to even speak to our waitress she had attitude when ordering and when I went to take my child to the bathroom I distinctly overheard her talking about drugs. It just ruined my whole experience and ill never be bringing my family back to this establishment. IAM NEW TO THE AREA BUT THIS JUST LEFT A HORRIBLE TASTE IN MY MOUTH

3 Thank dananoduh1