“Don't Drive by the Warehouse” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Warehouse
Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Delaware
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Don't Drive by the Warehouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

I drove by this place for years before discovering what was inside. We have eaten here several times. and have always had delicious food. It looks and feels like a small family place.

Our servers are always friendly, though they do get pretty busy sometimes. Love the bread, and the mushroom pasta dish is one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had.

Give this place a try! It's easy to drive by, because the sign is hard to read.

• Visited March 2014

Delaware, Ohio
“Great local Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

The service is the best thing about this place... And that's saying a lot because the food is amazing. The staff is always friendly, courteous, and accommodating. My husband and I go every few weeks for a date night. The atmosphere is great- not loud and we never feel rushed. The food: the freshly made bread is crusty, warm, and oh, so yummy. I haven't had a single main dish I didn't like. And coffee and dessert is also great!

Delaware, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have lived in Delaware over 2 years and it was just recently we decided to try this place out. It is now my new favorite place! The food is very flavorful. The service is always friendly and excellent.

Milford, Ohio, United States
“The food was AWESOME!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

My beau and I visited the Warhouse for the first time yesterday. My waiter was inattentive; forgetting our drinks when we first sat down, telling us he would get our bread but never did, asking for refills and he was gone 15 minutes and we were done with our meal. Even though our waiter wasn't very good, others seem to be good and was very pleasant. The food was incredible! One of the best restaurants I had been to in a very long time. I am not sure of the history behind it, but it seems like it has been there a while. The decor is outdated but the place was packed so I figured they must be doing something right! We got bruschetta, risotto balls, onion soup, veal parm, and lasagna. It was all so very good! The bread we were supposed to get I asked for it to go (the portions are large) and it seemed like it was freshly made and not bought in. We are icing to Delaware and think this will be a "go to" dinner spot for us!

Sunbury, Ohio
“Nice small Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Do not be fooled by the outside or location. This small shop has great food at a fair price. Fresh warm bread with your meal, and after 3 visits. Never bad service.

• Visited November 2013