“Great place to slum”

Add it.
The Depot Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great place to slum”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you are staying in the area, this is a great place to let your hair down and eat with the locals. Food is very good and based mostly on Bar Food Chic. Pretzel buds are wonderful appitizers and the Biason Burgers are just as good. Very homey atmosphere, and very good service.

Visited October 2013

“Amazing”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I love the small family atmosphere! Pricing was so reasonable and the food was so GOOD! We go often and never have we received anything but great service and great food!

• Visited June 2014
“Decent food but horrible service!!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Sides were great but the brisket and chicken were a little dry. Not bad food all in all but our service was absolutely horrible. Waited 20 minutes to get drink order taken. Waitress rarely checked back and didn't keep drinks filled. Had to actually have someone go hunt her down to get our checks and were still there about a half hour after finishing our meals.

• Visited May 2014
Ohio
“"Great place for beef jerky"”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I usually try and give a place of business the benefit of the doubt. My wife and I only eat at the Depot on special occasions. Since my wife's birthday was 2 day's before mothers day I thought a nice dinner out would be great. The first time we ever ate at the Depot we ordered barbecue rib's and we thought they were wonderful. The last time we ate there (about a year ago) it left a little to be desired but could have been an off night. Our special dinner last night was terrible. We started the meal with a salad. I think the salad had been prepared yesterday and these were leftovers. Everything was limp, the tomato's had a dud glaze. Terrible. Now the main meal, Rib's and bake potato. Have you ever ate ribs that were crunchy and resembled beef jerky trying to pull the meat of the bone? The potato - Hmmmm. Needless to say that was the last time for "The Depot".

• Visited May 2014
Coshocton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again will I eat there”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Terrible service and food. Had a Stomach ache after we left. We will go to mcdonalds next time ! Ribs were rubbery and sides tastes stale. Not a good experience at all

• Visited March 2014