“Very nice, accommodating staff”
Review of Cloverleaf Suites

Cloverleaf Suites
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pickerington, OH
“Very nice, accommodating staff”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I recently conducted a training session at this hotel and was very satisfied with the facility and service.

Although I didn't stay at the hotel, my students told me it was very comfortable and spacious. I also spoke with the sales manager who told me the rooms are like apartments and are priced right.

It's a convenient location just off I-270 and Sawmill. The facility backs up to the freeway but noise was not a problem. Plenty of restaurants in the area as well.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BuckeyeLover

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I went to Columbus for the Ohio State Spring Game with my husband and our 6 children. It was great. Plenty of room, good free breakfast, and an outdoor pool although we couldn't use it (only open memorial to labor day). This will be our go to hotel for family trips.

• Stayed April 2014
Ohio
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel thru Hollywood Casino's website, basically because our first and second choice were sold out - but Chase will be our first choice next time! Besides the great Hollywood rate of $85 a night, the room felt like a mini apartment and a home away from home! Two rooms, with French doors between them, a kitchen with full size (but admittedly dated) appliances, and two TVs. I could easily stay here for a week or more! I admit that I didn't realize it had outside doors until we pulled up...but I learned the advantage was that you don't hear people slamming their doors or talking in the hallway. There appeared to be a bunch of young girls there as part of a soccer team and we never heard anything.

Bottom line...book it!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had a meeting here, but I decided to stay somewhere else the night before so as to keep up my points with another hotel chain. Big mistake. This place was very comfortable and the people were lovely. Another person I was at the meeting with said her room was large and plush and very comfortable, so we concluded I had clearly whiffed it on the hotel choice. Just goes to show you that you don't always get a better deal when you go with a known quantity. I spent a long time just sitting and enjoying the lobby, which was like a cute and comfortable Irish Inn. Next time I'm in Dublin, this is where I'll be.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Ohio
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I stayed here when we were in Columbus for a concert. The front desk staff were very helpful and polite. They have a happy hour every evening, a video, book and game borrowing area and a business center. The suites are very spacious and feel like an apartment, with a full kitchen. The fixtures in the bathroom needed some work, but not enough to affect our stay. We will stay here again when we're in town.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank siestakey4me
Sedalia, Missouri
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My husband and I stay at this hotel every December when we visit our son. The suites are large with french doors that separate the bedroom from the living area. Having a full size kitchen with stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher is a big plus. The breakfast buffet offers both hot and cold items served in a comfortable dining area off of the beautiful lobby. By the way, there is a library available off the lobby where residents can check out movies, games, and books.
The beds and pillows are wonderful too!
The staff is always friendly and courteous. We will continue to stay at this hotel on future trips to the Dublin, OH area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank MimiMissouri2
Perrysburg, Ohio
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This hotel is in a nice, safe area with other hotels around. About a mile up the road is an area with every restaurant and store you could want. We got there a little before check in time and our room wasn't ready so we had to drive around a little which gave us a chance to get oriented to the area. Unfortunately the outdoor pool wasn't open. We also didn't have a chance to try the included breakfast as we had to leave early the next morning before breakfast was served. Luckily we had a kitchen in the suite. The suite itself was convenient (first floor with a separate entrance) and spacious.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tammy S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin
Sonesta ES Suites Dublin
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus Dublin
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin

Been to Cloverleaf Suites? Share your experiences!