“Annual Golf Trip”

Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have been going to this hotel for 10+ years and using their golf package (around $200/person for 2 nights and 2 rounds of golf). Location is convenient to a lot of shopping and restarurants. Their breakfast is standard (eggs, meat, waffles, fruit). Front desk staff this past weekend were okay, not the best I have seen. Had major problems with door keys. It took 3-6 tries for a card to work. Three of our rooms had to get all the keys rest at least twice. Rooms are clean and nice with large kitchen/central area. Fold out bed mattress was poor (but what do you expect).

Room Tip: They have an option to add a side room so you can comfortably fit 4 adults to the expanded room. On...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 June 2014

this is a great hotel the staff is great, rooms are spectacular and a great value highly recommend
if you are traveling to the columbus area this is the place to stay very close to everything. we will be staying there anytime we go to columbus.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kajon1127
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This suite hotel was very clean, quiet, and spacious. the hotel was reasonably priced, and only a few miles from the Columbus Zoo. Our suite included a full kitchen and a very filling breakfast buffet. The staff was very pleasant as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KevinHarrisburg_PA
Reviewed 12 May 2014

From start -- with the desk clerk who checked me in AND out -- to the finish, the stay was stupendous. They have an extensive DVD library that made my down time entertaining and the breakfasts were delicious! Fresh eggs, sausage, pancakes, fruit, juice, ham muffins, toast, bagels..... It was great! My room was so nice and spacious and all the staff I saw always had a smile on their faces. The hotel is a little tucked away, but well worth the search and it was very conveniently located for what I was there for. I would HIGHLY recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Rita H
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I recently conducted a training session at this hotel and was very satisfied with the facility and service.

Although I didn't stay at the hotel, my students told me it was very comfortable and spacious. I also spoke with the sales manager who told me the rooms are like apartments and are priced right.

It's a convenient location just off I-270 and Sawmill. The facility backs up to the freeway but noise was not a problem. Plenty of restaurants in the area as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BuckeyeLover
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I went to Columbus for the Ohio State Spring Game with my husband and our 6 children. It was great. Plenty of room, good free breakfast, and an outdoor pool although we couldn't use it (only open memorial to labor day). This will be our go to hotel for family trips.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We booked this hotel thru Hollywood Casino's website, basically because our first and second choice were sold out - but Chase will be our first choice next time! Besides the great Hollywood rate of $85 a night, the room felt like a mini apartment and a home away from home! Two rooms, with French doors between them, a kitchen with full size (but admittedly dated) appliances, and two TVs. I could easily stay here for a week or more! I admit that I didn't realize it had outside doors until we pulled up...but I learned the advantage was that you don't hear people slamming their doors or talking in the hallway. There appeared to be a bunch of young girls there as part of a soccer team and we never heard anything.

Bottom line...book it!