“Made me feel at home”

Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I used this hotel 3 days a week for about 3 months. I had a very good experience. Everyone on the staff was friendly and quick to offer assistance and a friendly smile. Thank you to Carly and the team there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank James T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

James - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our Columbus Sawmill location. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff. I will be sure to share your comments with Carly & the team at Sawmill.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I stayed with my son for four nights, and this hotel served our need having a kitchen available to prepare lunch and a laundry facility. It wasn't luxurious, but I felt safe although I agree with the reviewer who complained about the bushes at the vehicle exit, and access to our room could only be achieved with stairs. The room was nonsmoking, yet some of the linens and towels had obviously been in a smoking room. If low price is the key in this area, this hotel should be okay.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Christopher - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed the onsite laundry facilities and your room, especially the in-room kitchen. Still, we strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your linens and towels smelled of smoke. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will work diligently on keeping all rooms fresh and free of smoke odors.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly, at csr@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

The property was rundown, you have to drag suitcases up the stairs, not even a ramp, it is dangerous to turn out of the property-bushes block your view until you are almost in the roadway. The bed was hard as a rock, we woke up barely able to move and felt as if we had been beaten all night. Sarah, an employee-what her title is I don't know, was confortational and rude. All in all terrible-stayed the next week in Louisville at the Baymont Inn & Suites for less than what we paid here and it was fantastic, absolutely no comparison!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dawn - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your room and that our staff did not attend to your needs in the proper way. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with the staff member directly about providing better customer service in the future and am working with the entire team to ensure this does not happen again.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at csr@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

It was great service, amenities, location, great, great, great. Nice new tv 's. Pool was great, no spa. I would recommend staying here on your visit, very written it. Breakfast could have had alittle more options though.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Charleyduncan33
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a good stay and you would recommend our property. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Landed here late Friday night, no reservation. Called around 10pm to see if anything was available. The woman I talked with was very friendly. Fortunately, they had a room available. Room was very nice and it was clean. We had an infant with us and there was enough room for a pack n play without being to cramped. The hotel was in a quiet location off the main drag.
A good place to rest for 1 night. Only downside, was no ice machine. Continental breakfast was ok, mostly grab n go items. We would stay here again, good value overall.

Room Tip: No elevator so be prepared to carry all your "stuff" in your staying on higher floors.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to get you checked-in on short notice and that you enjoyed the room.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back at our location, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have stayed at Extended Stay on Reflections Drive in Dublin every other month for 1 1/2 years now. Like the new mattresses and flat screen tv! Extended Stay is pet friendly, has laundry facilities and a breakfast bar in the lobby. Very good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear Candace P,
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the TV's beds and grab and go breakfast. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

This Extended Stay America is An Older Design. However All The Staff Is Fantastic. The Hotel Is In .A Great Location For Shopping And Access To The Freeway. The Area Is Also Very Quite. Their Are Flat Screen TV's and Free Internet Access. A Very Nice Place To Stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tyehimba C
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Columbus - Sawmill Rd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all kind words.