“Great value”

Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 22 March 2013

A very nice hotel for under $100. Front desk staff were very sweet. Cookies were a nice treat. A bit of a drive to downtown, but the immediate area has plenty of good restaurant choices. Will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 March 2013

As many have said great things about this hotel, I will add to it. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns I have ever seen, and everything was clean, updated, and fresh. What a great value for the price! It is slightly out of the way off the main drag in Dublin, but easy enough to see and get to.

Our room was clean, nicely decorated, spacious, and quiet.

I will definitely return to this location when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Allison F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you back!

It is very kind of you to take time out of your day to review our hotel.

We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Found several bed bugs in the bed. I've stayed here many nights over the last few months, and never had any issues. It's nice for a Hampton Inn. They comped the room, but I won't be back! Very disconcerting!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ldk948
Allison F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I apologize that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that you found bed bugs in your room. I have contacted pest control provider, and they did not find any further evidence. As a cautionary measure, we treated the room, as we always, do when there is potential activity. I always aim to ensure every guest feels taken care of, while staying with us. I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver . We hope to see you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I stayed at the HI-Columbus/Dublin several times over the course of a long project a couple years ago and remember the property well. It's time to visit that project again, and for the first visit I made the mistake of choosing a nearby property from another flag within the Hilton Family.

For my second visit I returned to Hampton Inn, and was warmly greeted as soon as I walked through the door. As I checked in I received a hearty "Welcome Back", although it's been two and a half years since my last visit. After settling into my room, I returned to the front desk to ask an inane and out-of-left field question. Stephanie not only answered the question but offered to get the item I was asking about without any hesitation, and just embodied the sense of hospitality.

The room was imaculate and showed an above-average attention to detail on the part of the housekeeping and engineering staff. And the room was QUIET -- usually one of my biggest pet peeves of any hotel.

The property is an older Hampton Inn prototype but it has been recently updated and is clearly staffed by people who care about keeping it up.

I've already booked my stay at the Hampton Inn Columbus/Dublin for the next part of this project.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

reasonable prices, Close to resturants shopping malls. Very nice area easy to access from interstate 70 Bob Evans resturant within walking distance. Plenty of secure parking. It has a pool outside but it is a little small. Staff was always available. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Standard Hampton Inn of the older style with enclosed bathroom. Smaller than Hilliard Hampton. Updated. Pleasant staff. All else standard Hampton fare. Coffee out at 5am with half&half or CoffeeMate. Exercise room small, standard average-quality equipment but equipment was free almost every day at 5am during long stays. Close to Dublin restaurants

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We were visiting the area to do Christmas shopping. The hotel is very clean with updated furnishings. We only had two concerns. First, this hotel has full-sized beds. I read an article that said two adults sleeping on a full-size bed each have the space of a baby crib to sleep on. The room could easily have held two queen-size beds. Second, lighting in the parking lot was very sparse. Other than these two things, we had a great stay. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family