Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin
US$116
US$154
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
US$106
HIExpress.com
US$128
GardenInn.com
US$121
US$118
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$157
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$152
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoutdoor poolsawmill roadstay there againshopping and restaurantsnice areawafflescomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyhotel roomvery nice hotelthe breakfast areadublin areagreat place to staybusiness tripzoo
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We came for the Memorial golf tourney and the hotel was very well set up for this event. The shuttle to and from the course was great and the drivers very accommodating. Overall the hotel was very clean and fit our expectations perfectly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I loved the Hotel, it was reasonable and the staff and rooms were very good. However, I can not recommend the beds in this Hotel. I had a horrible backache the whole night and my husband complained too. My son and his wife stayed in another room and they had the same complaint. It was so soft there was absolutely no support and that is a shame because that is the only thing that would keep me from going back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 May 2013

It was a little hard to get too, I mean it kind of hides! It pops out at the last minute. Anyways, it was nice, but me and my mom were very annoyed. A bunch of bratty tween lacross boys and a few "chaperones" were there and of course they were running up and down the halls, in and out the stairs, up and down the elevators, yelling and being so rude and obnoxious. I really wished that the employers at the front desk would tell the "chaperones" (or the kids) to settle down this isnt the lacrosse field its a hotel. So that really kind of ruined things for me. The breakfast was ok. They had cheese in all of their omlets which kinda sucks. And upon leaving, I was surprised the guy at the front desk didn't even ask how our visit was (that's when we were going to complain about the disruptance!). The hotel itself was just fine though. Its kind of easy to hear things outside your room, also.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Pros-very clean and quiet, nice breakfast selection and opens early (6:00 a.m.); good workout room (love the free weights and work-out mat!); easy-to-control in-room heating & cooling; helpful staff; lots of free parking, yummy bed linens and nice big towels.

Cons-room door would require multiple swipes with the card before it would open (I finally got 2 new "keys" and that helped a bit; no bathtub in the room.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an extra key for the room in case the first one doesn't swipe effectively
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Allison F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to rate our hotel. We truly appreciate it. To let you know, we do offer rooms that have full tubs, if this is something you prefer. Just let us know, and based on avaliablity, we would be happy to accomodate you.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to having you back with us.

We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Another nice Hampton Inn. Very clean and newly decorated. Close to lots to do in the area and on a nice strip of land that is a little more secluded and quiet. My only complaint is I wish the rooms came with frig and micro. We want to get some food and drink cooled down overnight for the next day and it's hard to do in an ice bucket that melts pretty fast. Other than that, it was great and I would stay again. We went to watch the practice round at the PGA Memorial Tournament and it was very close to that event.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Allison F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and we look forward to having you back with us. We do have microwaves and refrigerators that are in some of our rooms. The next time you are in, and as long as they are avaiable, we would be more than happy to accomodate you.

We Love Having You Here!