“excellent”

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Dublin
parma heights, United States
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

i believe your hotel is the best i have ever stayed at. i do not travel allot but when i do i always expect the worst. ifrom the room to the people on staff the experience could not have been better. i was not really happy about traveling for school but your experience made all the difference. if i have a choice in the future i will certainly stay at one of your hotels. each year i drive at least twice to florida to see my brother for pleasure, fishing and adult beverages, and we always make an overnite stay going down to florida and coming back to ohio and when we go this year i will certainly stay in one of your hotels if i see one along the way.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Bellaire, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I attend the Arnold Classic every year and were looking at options for a place to stay and made reservations here. We were extremely satisfied and would return to this property for future stays and recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I like staying at this hotel. Clean, comfortable and very easy access with not much traffic to where I need to go. Other hotels are in higher traffic area and it makes it harder to get to and from. The breakfast buffet is small but they change it every day so there is variety and it will get you going. Their gim is small and it has 1 treadmill, one elliptical, one sit down bike and weights. I had a hard time using the treadmill as it was almost always busy. It was too cold to run outside so I had to try and try again. They should consider adding a treadmill specially during the winter. I think it can fit. I will continue staying here on my next visit to the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway side and further away from the elevator as they are more quiet...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Sandwich, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My daughter and I recently visited the Hampton Inn Columbus/Dublin hotel while on a college visit trip. Our flight out of Boston was delayed due to mechanical problems, which meant we would not be able to pick up our car rental and get to the hotel facility on 2/16 as planned. Our room had been pre-paid through the Hampton Inn website. We ended up staying at the Hampton Inn at the Columbus airport that night, then driving to the hotel in the morning. I spoke with two ladies, and don't remember their names (Shannon was one). They could not have been kinder to me. They held my reservation, and eventually the manager, Jody Mayer, was able to get us a credit for the first night, even though it had been pre-paid. We were treated with utmost kindness and courtesy, and we could not have been happier about the end result. What began as a nightmare trip ended up being one we will always remember. We will forever be Hampton Inn devoted customers (which we already were!)

It is truly refreshing to find such amazing customer service, especially in this day and age. It was a wonderful experience! I cannot recommend Hampton Inns highly enough, and this one in particular.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Defiance, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

tucked away on Tuller Pkwy, one way only off Southbound Sawmill otherwise you have to go around. A classic HamI older interior, desk beside wardrobe, smaller big screens, comfortable, clean, its what you expect! Nice service and greeting.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Massillon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

First impression; nice hotel. I would definetly stay again. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was updated, clean and comfortable. The location is very accessable to everything you could want. I was traveling alone and felt very safe in this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband held a seminar at this hotel and we also stayed a few nights here. This is not a luxurious hotel, but for a Hampton Inn, it was perfect for our needs. The outside of the hotel looks a little old, but the inside seems to be pretty updated. Free WiFi and breakfast like all Hamptons. Little things like outlets next to the bedside tables, plenty of towels, clean, and cable make the updates good. For the low rates and being a Hampton Inn, this is a great hotel. The location is just off a major road and near the highway, plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby, too. What really pleased me was how accommodating the staff was. Every person at the front desk and even the sales dept. was great.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus Dublin

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin? Share your experiences!