Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoutdoor poolsawmill roadstay there againshopping and restaurantsnice areawafflescomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyhotel roomvery nice hotelthe breakfast areadublin areagreat place to staybusiness tripzoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was pleasant and one staff member in particular went above and beyond to help me with drinks and snacks when I found myself with no cash and no transportation.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I really enjoy staying in the Hampton's Inn. It's always very welcoming and very comfortable. I also enjoy the variety they have for breakfast. Unlike other hotels, the gym is available any time of the day with your key. I really recommend this hotel to anyone traveling.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I left instructions that I wouldn't arrive until after 1am. They didn't keep up with that note and gave my room away! Clerk had no room for me and didn't act like he cared at all. He even started to say that my credit card may be charged for the first nights stay! My reservation was for 4 nights. Amazing.

1  Thank James S
Allison F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for your response, and we do apologize for any inconvenience that this caused on your trip. As we do with any or all reservations that have not yet arrived, we process the guarantee credit card on file at 3a.m.. Your credit card declined, and your reservation was cancelled. Unfortunately the next morning when you arrived, we did not have any available rooms. Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

i believe your hotel is the best i have ever stayed at. i do not travel allot but when i do i always expect the worst. ifrom the room to the people on staff the experience could not have been better. i was not really happy about traveling for school but your experience made all the difference. if i have a choice in the future i will certainly stay at one of your hotels. each year i drive at least twice to florida to see my brother for pleasure, fishing and adult beverages, and we always make an overnite stay going down to florida and coming back to ohio and when we go this year i will certainly stay in one of your hotels if i see one along the way.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I attend the Arnold Classic every year and were looking at options for a place to stay and made reservations here. We were extremely satisfied and would return to this property for future stays and recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple