“IT WOULD BE A COLD DAY IN #ELL” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 21 Hotels in Dublin
Tiffin, Ohio
“IT WOULD BE A COLD DAY IN #ELL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

If I ever stayed there again. It would be too soon!
The "STAFF" Was STUBBORN, I called several times for "DIRECTIONS" English isn't one of their strong suits. When we arrived. We were supposed to get NON SMOKING! We were assigned a "NON SMOKING" Room on the second floor. My wife has Asthma, We had just got off the Elevator, WHAM the smell. Of smoke just hit us like a ton of bricks. The nonsmokers room was just as bad. Luckily The one on the first floor was much better. The water was given us problems also. NOW back to getting us directions. After explaining to the clerk about giving better directions. The "JERK" er Clerk suggested that I go out and BUY a smart phone with GPS I WON'T REPEAT WHAT I told em
something. about where the sun shines

• Stayed August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bridgeport, West Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed at this facility for one night on August 5, 2014. This was booked for me by a family member at a reduced rate of approx. 75/nt. I read the reviews and was very worried about what this was going to be like, however we were pleasantly surprised. I had no issues with the staff upon arrival and the room was ready when we arrived. Due to previous reviews we went up to check our room prior to getting out bags out of the car, but what we found was a perfectly normal hotel room.

The carpets throughout the building are not in the best of shape but my room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was pretty good, except for the orange juice which had no flavor at all. Overall, my experience was pleasant. This is not the Ritz-Carlton by any stretch, but when you are paying sub $100/nt, you cannot expect that.

I would stay at this location again if the need ever arose.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Sun City West, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

we traveled from Arizona to attend the National Good Guys Car Show in Columbus, our friends made reservations to stay here everything else was booked.
The check in went ok except our friends room was not ready, our room was on the second floor, NO Elevator, so we had to haul luggage up the stairs.
The room was dirty, dusty, old furniture, we were there three days it was never cleaned, just the bathroom, the second day there was no hot water , management called it over flow whatever that means, same thing the third day on check out , no hot water for showers, I told the front desk when we checked out, they could care less.
I would rate this hotel a zero if I could, I'm 66 years old one of the worse hotel I have ever stayed at

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Ashland, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have stayed at many Quality Inns, but this place was the worse by far. The facility was dirty and they had no hot water during the entire stay. The staff had no interest in helping to correct any issues. I even addressed the issues with corporate and all they said was "maybe your didn't stay at the right hotel". Don't waste your time or money on this place.. I picked this facility due to the reviews, It was very disappointing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel is easy to get to from the highway, The rooms have a wonderful layout - small seating area with tv and desk in the front bathroom with sink in the toilet and shower area and a sink area outside the bathroom. The bedroom also has a tv in it. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The front desk was efficient. Breakfast was okay, coffee was decent. It is across from a mall so that it is possible to walk to a restaurant from the hotel - sports bars. It also looks like it would be a nice area to walk or jog in, if you are looking for exercise. My only concern was that when we got to the second floor, it smelled like someone had been smoking, but the rooms were very nice and the smoking odor was gone by the next day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night to see a band play in Powell, OH. The hotel was nice and clean and the rate was pretty good. There really wasn't much in the area at all as far as restaurants or things to do (as far as I saw). The blanket that was provided in the closet had cigarette burns all over it which was kind of gross and also the continental breakfast ended at 9:30 on a Saturday morning, which seems early to me. Also, they started vacuuming rooms at about 8:30am, which didn't allow me to sleep in as much as I would have liked. However, I had no major issues and the hotel was on par with what I'd usually expect from a Quality Inn, maybe even slightly better. We had rented a room with 2 double beds and it was nice because it was almost like there were two separate rooms with a hallway in between separating the beds.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Central New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel June 1 for one night un rm 107. I wish I had to stay more! This hotel was spotless,fresh and new. I had the best nights sleep on the most comfortable bed! Free breakfast was just that! Not just muffins or donuts! U could make waffles, cereal, bagels, biscuits and gravy,and of course tea, juice,and coffee. The woman at the front desk was very nice and helpful! If I ever find myself in Dublin Ohio again Quality Inns & Suites is where I will lay my head.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus Dublin
Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin
Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!