Columbus Marriott Northwest
US$106
US$154
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$152
Courtyard
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$118
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$128
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$129
All reviewsthe concierge loungem clubfront deskfull service hotelbusiness hotelfree weightsrooms are comfortableroom keybusiness triphotel staffworkout roomnice propertyfitness centerbathroom doorthe general managernice roomhome away from home
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The lobby is well set up and check in was very easy and the clerk was kind, courteous, and willing to help... But that's where it stopped.

The room was ok, this appears to be an older hotel, which is fine but the beds could use a bit of an upgrade as they are very hard. Room service seemed to do absolutely nothing more than "they" thought was necessary, I.e. they moved my toiletry items around but never really "cleaned" the bathroom. The room was very dry and even though the thermostat stated it was set at 74 degrees I do not believe it maintained the temperature throughout the night. This was also mentioned by the others in my group as there rooms were either extremely hot or very cold. There was not a refrigerator in the room. There was a dresser that once housed a small refrigerator but it was bolted shut with only a single bottle of water for sale on the night stand for a ridiculous price.

The food in the restaurant is good but the service left much to be desired. In the morning I would ask for coffee and juice but they would only fill my cup half full and then never return to ask if I wanted a refill nor would they leave a pot for me to use. This was a problem because once they served you it was like you never existed after that. Service was very slow. I would recommend the food but due to the service aspect I would advise to stay away. There are plenty of other places close by to eat.

Unfortunately, the very good service I received at check in, and each time I had a question for the front desk, was not carried out through the remainder of my stay therefore I can only give this hotel 2 stars. Next time I'm in the area I will look for another hotel to stay at and will likely look for a Hilton instead of Marriot when travelling elsewhere.

Room Tip: Select a different hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Nick M, General Manager at Columbus Marriott Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you very much for your candid feedback of your experience with us. I regret we were not able to exceed your expectations, which is our standard. I am pleased that you had a pleasant arrival experience, and I have shared your comments with our Front Desk team. I have also had discussions with our restaurant and housekeeping departments, to improve our processes so we are delivering the high levels of service we expect on a consistent basis. For your future knowledge, though refrigerators are not in all of our rooms, they are available by request.

Thank you again for your feedback; it is extremely valuable to us and we will continue to use it to ensure we are offering the highest levels of service and product quality. If I can be of further assistance to you, or if you would like to discuss any of this in additional detail, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you are visiting the Dublin, Ohio area, this Marriott property is the finest and the level of service impeccable. You will not find a find a finer property in Columbus. "Amy" who is the hostess in the club/concierge level is kind, helpful and personable. She is passionate about helping guests and knows many hotel regulars by name. I felt right at home in the club level thanks to Amy. There is no pretentiousness and instead, you are afforded every kindness and friendliness though the hotel is "class." The property is beautiful and comfortable in every way.

2  Thank 1000NaturalShocks
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite Mariott in Columbus area. ALL the staff are friendly and offer assistance readily. Mobile check in is available here, which makes checking in a breeze. The staff always address me by name and make you feel welcome. Platinum Members have access to the Concierge Lounge for a nice breakfast that includes hot food, breads, cereals, fresh fruit, juices and coffee. They offer an evening snack that includes a hot dish, salad, fresh vege's, cheeses, fruit, crackers, cookies and desert. Various alcohol beverages are availabe to purchase or free water, pop and coffee are also available. Amy will make you a drink or offer to get you a snack and she remembers everyone's name.
I love this Marriott because the staff always greets you with a smile and your keys with Mobile Check In. They are a GREAT team!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank CinCin2Go
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Great service overall, but especially Amy, who works in the Concierge Lounge in the evenings. She's very kind and attentive, remembers guests names and preferences, an I sjust overall outstanding. She is a great asset to the hotel

1  Thank Ed M
Reviewed 7 March 2014

A concierge by the name of Frédéric was very hospitable towards us. And he was diligent in helping us finding us double bed room when the hotel was near booked to capacity due to the Radiology seminar.Also, Frédéric informed us on how we could save money becoming gold members (which we did).In addition he offered us a complementary breakfast and coffee; and even declined my tips when I offered. Overall the hotel was clean and the staff was cordial and tidy.

• Stayed: March 2014