“wonderful place”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Lowellville, Ohio
“wonderful place”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a wonderful experience there. Clair at the front desk was awesome & helped meet all our need. And Jan was a waitress for dinner and did a wonderful with our big group. Food & service was fantastic.

Room Tip: all our rooms were great
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Ohio
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is one of the nicest staff in a hotel that we have found! Everyone was extremely friendly, including the housekeeping staff. The King room that we stayed in had a couch, which was a nice touch. The room smelled a little musty, but all in all, seemed very clean. I just wished for some room deodorizer. The hotel is very close to shopping. It was a very nice stay!

Room Tip: All rooms were conveniently located to elevators.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was here for a conference, and I just wanted to say that the beds, were very comfortable, I met a very nice front desk agent named Matthew, he was very, very attentive to every detail at check in, making sure that I had a taxi at a moments notice, and even recommended an amazing restaurant. Overall all the staff were amazing but I had to take the time to write this, never met someone so passionate about their guests. Best hotel stay ever thank you so much for having me, it was definitely a positive experience and everyone that goes will for sure see how amazing the guest service is!

2 Thank Todd C
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had a one day business conference in the hotel, so I can only comment on the conference facilities as I didn't have to spend the night. The room was very nice, set up with round tables. They kept the coffee and snacks pretty stocked (obviously the company was paying for that). For lunch, they had fajitas, salad and tortilla soup and everything was very good, fresh, etc. Really enjoyed the lunch - the food was very good. My one complaint is that in the conference room, everyone was using plugs to charge their electronics! There were not alot of plugs, and the one I found didn't seem to work. I thought at first it was my charger, but when I got home, the charger worked fine! I think conference centers should be more prepared as business people need to have computers, phones, tablets and we need charging capabilities!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nick M, General Manager at Columbus Marriott Northwest, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. You are absolutely right, in today's world of devices we are more increasingly dependent on charging stations. Our meeting rooms are no exception to this. We will certainy evaluate this need as we continue to plan improvements to our facility, and your comments will assist us in making the right decisions. Thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated.

Nick Moschetti
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, Usa
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We went to this hotel for a soccer tournament weekend. My club booked 80 rooms here and most if not everyone was pleased. They were organized. Clean. Friendly. Helpful. Yummy food. Even had a curfew for kiddos under 18 so people trying to get sleep were not interrupted. Only downside was the room keys needed magnetize a few times during our stay. Beds were not true queen and one of our two was very worn out. However we still enjoyed our stay. Great location and definitely would use this hotel again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dani B
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The staff in the concierge lounge (thanks Amy and Emerald) as well as the front desk make this hotel worth it. All requests are handled promptly and pleasantly. The hotel itself is a little dated but it works.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Amy is amazing. As a weekly guest I look forward to her friendly face and a welcome back at the end of my very long work days. More than that Amy has an awesome ability to remember all of us and our quirks. She makes me feel at home and goes out of her way to make sure I have any and everything I need on any given evening. Amy is a great asset to your hotel. I hope you realize her potential and are able to nurture it.

Green Features: I would love to have a recycle bin on the floors for my water bottles.