“Everything Great with this hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 16 April 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice. Last year in October 2010 and this year, April 2011. After staying in October with friends and having a great experience, I knew I was going to be taken care of, and most important, traveling solo this month in April, I knew it was safe for a single woman. The staff is excellent, and the cleanest nicest hotel I have stayed in, in the Columbus area. Cudos to the hotel, and I will be staying again in October of this year.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 April 2011

We found this Holiday Inn Express to surpass our expectations in every regard. From the moment we were greeted at the front desk until we checked out (4 days later) we experienced first class service and amenities. The rooms were very clean and very much like one gets in more "up scale" hotels. A plus was the mini-fridge and microwave in the room. The free breakfast bar was significantly better than others, catering to foreign guests, as well as American appetites. The "menu" included much more than is offered in other hotels of this price range. The pool and spa area was always clean. We also appreciated the location of this Holiday Inn Express: it was within two blocks of the freeway. Close enough for travel, far enough away that no freeway noise was evident in the room. The grounds and parking area were immaculate. We truly were impressed. I highly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with its own jacuzzi tub.
Reviewed 2 April 2011

The hotel had a good feel to it, design was nicer than other Holiday Inns i have stayed in. Tthe he help from front desk to housing keeping was very friendly and helpful. I would definitley stay again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2011

I always stay at one of the IHG hotels when I travel. This hotel was clean and bright. It has been opened less that two years and is in wodnerful condition. I am planning to stay here each time I return here for business!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2011

The family met at the hotel and check in was a easier then ever, they new about what time we were to arrive and they had it all laid out, Six rooms and all with keys in packets and names on them so we could just grab and go. The rooms were spacious and nicely laid out. It is hard to sleep in strange beds, but what a nights sleep, We haven't slept that hard in a long time. Breakfast the next morning in the extended lobby was really nice. We just hung there for hours chatting with each other, almost forgot we were to go do stuff for the day !
All the employees were in the background and were hardly ever seen but somehow were available at a moments notice. This experience was like a big resort vacation. Malls and all kinds of food was near so no problem navigating the city to find what you need. Great experience and we will return.

Reviewed 1 April 2011

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express 2 times. Its right off the freeway. I enjoy the comfort and the way the rooms are arranged. The furiture is very nice and tastefully done.The beds are very comfortable offering hard or soft pillows.The internet is fast and there are plenty of electric plugs around the nice big desk. I feel at home because everything is set up like you would want it in your opwn bedroom at home. I had time to enjoy the indoor pool and jacuzzi. The best part of my stay was the staff remembered me and all said hello and asked me how I have been! I thought these Express hotels only offered a reheated breakfast sandwich and coffee. I am wrong, this Express breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, juices, rice and miso, great coffee, hot cereals, yogurts. Very complete. I will stay here again in my travels to Ohio.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
theateamcaptin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2011

Thank you for the kind words. It is our goal to make sure you are right at home and your one of our family. Thank you for coming to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2011

I travel regularly for work and spent 3 weeks here. The staff(mang through housekeeping) hold a high Standard at this property across the board! Clean,Very Friendly,Accommodating and Excellent Customer Service! You can't go wrong staying here! The Social Hours through out the week are a special Bonus!!(u gotta go to know!) Most pleasant breakfast staff ever! Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business