My husband and I stayed here on our way to Buffalo and then again back to Tennessee. This is a half way stop for our trip. We were pleasantly surprised by the evening reception. We were so tired from driving that it was wonderful not to have to go out to dinner. This reception included tacos/enchiladas with chips, salsa, cheese, lettuce, chili. Beer and wine. Breakfast was hot and fresh and included all kinds of drinks, fresh breads with muffins, pancakes, sausage, biscuits, eggs, yogurt, milk, coffee, tea, apples, oranges and bananas. I may have forgotten somethings. We received USA Today delivered to our room. Jabari welcomed us and was very polite, efficient and friendly. Chanel worked both the desk and the breakfast room. Quickly running between both jobs. She is a gem! Very efficient and helpful. Smiling despite the volume of guests in and out of the breakfast room. Travelers of all kinds, including sports teens and of course us seniors. The hotel has a recycle bin out by the lobby which we contributed to. Usually I have to save up my recycles and bring them home with me. This was a real plus. I cannot say enough about this wonderful place. Our room was spacious, immaculately clean and very comfortable. Peaceful and quiet. Our next stay included egg patties, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, cereals, an Oriental breakfast, variety of breads including homemade pancakes, juices, coffee, tea and lots of fresh fruit. How very nice and convenient! We will definitely be back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Holiday Inn Express in Dublin, Ohio. Coming to this Dublin hotel for business or pleasure is a snap as we are just west of I-270 off of exit 15, in Northwest Columbus. You may find yourself feeling particularly smart for choosing to stay at our new Express on Tuttle Crossing Blvd., located just 10 minutes from the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium and Zoombezi Bay Water Park, 5 minutes from the Dublin Irish Festival grounds, Muirfield Village Golf Club (home of the PGA Memorial Tournament) and 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. Meeting space for up to 50 divides into 2 smaller spaces with natural light. We have a professional meeting planner on-site. Restaurants abound in the immediate area and many are within walking distance. Relax in our indoor pool & whirlpool, or enjoy the serene atmosphere created by our Sky-High-Water-Feature-Wall and the natural indoor landscaping that makes our new hotel in Dublin stands out above the rest. Weekend packages & exclusive, guaranteed-lowest group rates are available by request. Our breakfast is still free, and now features hot entrees as well as our signature, exclusive cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast Coffee. Our Simply Smart Bedding Collection will have you waking up feeling refreshed and recharged. Free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, plus our online concierge, eHost, are also available to assist with information about the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin Ohio