Rooms were very nice and included a mini fridge. Breakfast was was good and had a big selection. The whole place had a high end feel at a regular holiday inn price. Not sure how old the hotel is, but it looked brand new. Would recommend to anyone needing a place to stay in the dublin area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Columbus-Dublin, Ohio. Coming to this Dublin hotel for business or pleasure is a snap as we are just west of I-270 off of exit 15, in Northwest Columbus. You may find yourself feeling particularly smart for choosing to stay at our Hotel located just 10 minutes from the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium and Zoombezi Bay Water Park, 5 minutes from the Dublin Irish Festival grounds, Muirfield Village Golf Club (home of the PGA Memorial Tournament) and 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. Meeting space for up to 50 divides into 2 smaller spaces with natural light and there are many restaurants in the immediate area, some within walking distance. Relax in our indoor heated pool & whirlpool or enjoy our 24 hour Fitness Center. Our breakfast is free featuring hot entrees as well as our signature, exclusive Cinnamon Rolls and Smart Roast Coffee. Free high-speed Wireless Internet access, 43 in LED Televisions, Microwave and Refrigerators are available in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin Ohio