“Great food”

Matt the Miller's Tavern
Ranked #6 of 250 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Looking for a fun place to enjoy craft beers and delicious food? Our upscale tavern a chef-driven of tavern favorites with a unique twist. We offer the finest and freshest ingredients in every dish to enlighten every bite you take. In addition to offering a comfortable atmosphere and delicious food, we are very passionate about beer and wine. We even offer a full bar if you are in the mood for a delicious cocktail. So stop by for lunch, dinner, or even brunch to enjoy our Ultimate Bloody Mary Bar.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Quiet, upscale atmosphere and a nice bar with a better than average Scotch selection. Service was very good as well, but the real draw is the gourmet food. Great choice for a business lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Ryndontheroad
CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Miller's Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for joining us and sharing your experience. We appreciate your recommendation, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

First we have to say that we are appalled that TripAdvisor would publish one star ratings given by people that couldn't even find the restaurant!! That is blatantly unfair and inappropriate. Although we were strangers to the area, the WAZE app took us right to their front door.....
The restaurant is more like a sports bar and we found the portions to be small. My wife's shrimp chopped salad had very few shrimp. The happy hour was until 9pm on Sunday but the one dollar off beer wasn't much of a deal.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Miller's Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We value your feedback, and will use your comments to improve our offerings. I hope that you will join us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Wonderful bar and superb food. I’ve been going there off and on since it opened. Great service, wonderful flatbreads.

1  Thank Buf5

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your business and recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We met our friends who live in Dublin here for dinner. We arrived at 6:00 pm on a Friday and were told it would be a 30-40 minute wait for a patio table. We waited at the bar. They had a great beer selection and my husband was very happy. I ordered their signature margarita, but after the bartender searched the bar repeatedly, I was told they were out of the ingredients. I ordered a regular margarita and it was good.

Our table was ready in about 15 minutes, so not bad!! We ordered the pretzels and wings as appetizers. The pretzels and sauces were fantastic!!! The wings were good and meaty.

I ordered the salad and flat bread combo. I loved the crab Rangoon flat bread!!! It was a different take on two of my favorites.

My husband got a filet and it was perfectly cooked to order and he really enjoyed it.

They ran out of my husband's beer after his third one, but our server was super helpful in finding a new one and even brought him a sample!!!

We had a very enjoyable evening here and wouldn't mind going back if we are up that way again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, and hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were there at 7 PM on a Saturday night. It was busy! Fortunately my sister lives in Dublin and make reservations. Otherwise the wait would have been lengthy! Rather hard to find because it is located in a strip shopping center and does not face any public street. If a local did not tell you about its existence, a stranger would never find it. Extensive American menu.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Miller's Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for joining us! I am glad that you enjoyed your visit with us, and hope to see you again.