“Very Satisfied”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Austintown, United States
“Very Satisfied”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We found the Embassy Suites in Dublin (OHIO) to be a excellent place to stay. The room was spacious with comfortable temperature settings. The meeting rooms were more than adequate and the food for our luncheons/dinners was very good. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding and the complimentary reception was appreciated. My only negative comment is that free WiFi is not available in the guest rooms unless you are a HiltonHonors member or have another service. Free WiFi is available in the spacious lobby area but not in the rooms. Would definitely stay here again and recommend the facility to others.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your business. I am please that you were satisfied with your visit overall. I am sorry that you were unhappy that the WiFi was not included in your room costs. We do indeed however offer a "Premium Room" that includes free WiFi in addition to other ammenities. Perhaps that would be a better room type for you if you are able to stay with us again some day. Thank you for being a guest at The Embassy Suites Dublin
Becky Miller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Cleveland
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We recently stayed at this facility. Every staff member was polite & attentive. The suite rooms are very clean (and I am EXTREMELY picky) The bath amenities were nice as well...Crabtree & Evelyn. The mattress was comfy. There was also a mini ref rig.,microwave & coffeemaker in the room. We had a 2 night stay with a problem on the second night. In fairness to the hotel it was a VERY busy weekend. My issues were addressed in a timely manner. We will definitely return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for your nice review of The Embassy Suites Dublin.. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am sorry to hear that you had any kind of issue at all but I am pleased to hear that it was handled quickly and to your satisfaction. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suites Dublin for your future travel plans. Thank you for being our guest.
Ohio
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My daughter had an early morning competition in Columbus so we needed a place to stay the night before. I won this hotel on Hotwire. I thought the price I got on Hotwire was a fair price, however, don't think it worth the price advertised on their website. Check-in was efficient and the person helping us was friendly. The room was nice and included a small bedroom, bathroom and living area. The bed was ok, not the most comfortable. While the rooms and common areas are clean, they could use a remodel. Decor seems dated. The rate includes a free breakfast and the food was ok. Made to order omlettes great, other food on the buffet line bland and not warm (eggs, pancakes, bacon). This hotel appears to be a popular place to stay for teams. We saw kids in dress for many sports; soccer, baseball, dance, gymnastics. With all the families there for events the buffet line backed up quite a bit in the morning. Get there early.

The indoor pool was very crowded and they ran out of towels. They told us at check-in that after 10:30 it was adults only in the pool. This was not enforced, however, and there were lots of kids still in the pool past the stated time.

Overall, a nice stay and I'd stay again if I got a discounted rate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for writing a review about The Embassy Suites Dublin. I appreciate your feedback. Please know that your opinion is very improtant to us. It appears we could certainly have done a better job during your recent visit. I will use your comments as a training tool for my team so that we can improve in the future. I hope that you will consider trying us again some time. Thank You for your business.
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great value for what we received for a family of five. Quality breakfast and lots to choose from for children. Close to all amenities for the weekend. Would definitely stay again when in the Columbus area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I really enjoyed my conference experience. The rooms were very comfortable and relaxing. They had very nice breakfast choices. Relaxing lobby. Refreshments were served in the evening. I found nothing wrong.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Lima, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel is conveniently located and is a great value. The front desk staff is extremely nice and accommodating. This is the second time my family has stayed here and I would definitely stay again. The breakfast buffet is fantastic!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great reveiw of The Embassy Suites Dublin. I hope that others will find it helpful. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the property and the service as well. Please come back and stay with us again. Thank you for being our guest.
Piedmont, Missouri
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Convenient location, very spacious suite, comfortable bed. Being a girl, I'm picky, but I loved the shampoo and soap. The breakfast area was a little too crowded, but I believe there was some sort of convention taking place in the hotel. Check in/check out was quick and easy. Will be returning to this hotel.

Stayed May 2014
Thanks for the nice review. I am sorry to hear that the breakfast was a bit crowded for your liking. My team is happy to suggest times for breakfast away from the schedule of the groups in house. I am sorry that we failed to do so in your situation. I hope that you will come stay with us again at The Embassy Suites Dublin. Thank you for being our guest.