Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
US$116
US$106
HIExpress.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$152
US$121
US$118
Staybridge.com
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$105
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$100
1,037 results
All reviewsevening receptionomeletgreat complimentary breakfastmade to order breakfastfree drinkshappy hournice staybeautiful hotelliving roombreakfast buffetcoffee makerpool and hot tubbusiness tripsoccer tournamentstaff was very friendlydublin areaatrium
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I really enjoyed my conference experience. The rooms were very comfortable and relaxing. They had very nice breakfast choices. Relaxing lobby. Refreshments were served in the evening. I found nothing wrong.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel is conveniently located and is a great value. The front desk staff is extremely nice and accommodating. This is the second time my family has stayed here and I would definitely stay again. The breakfast buffet is fantastic!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for the great reveiw of The Embassy Suites Dublin. I hope that others will find it helpful. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the property and the service as well. Please come back and stay with us again. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Convenient location, very spacious suite, comfortable bed. Being a girl, I'm picky, but I loved the shampoo and soap. The breakfast area was a little too crowded, but I believe there was some sort of convention taking place in the hotel. Check in/check out was quick and easy. Will be returning to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014

Thanks for the nice review. I am sorry to hear that the breakfast was a bit crowded for your liking. My team is happy to suggest times for breakfast away from the schedule of the groups in house. I am sorry that we failed to do so in your situation. I hope that you will come stay with us again at The Embassy Suites Dublin. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed here many times on business and pleasure as well. I always get a great nights rest. The living room of the suite insulates the bedroom from any noise. Put out the do not disturb sign and sleep in. The fridge and microwave add to the comfort of your stay. The food downstairs is very good. Nearby are restaurants and Graeters home made ice cream which is not to be missed! A couple miles south is a nice mall if you enjoy shopping and many more restaurants. the staff is always friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: Higher room are even more quiet, unless there is a hospitality suite nearby - ask to make sure.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience during your recent stay at The Embassy Suites Dublin. I hope that other travelers will also find your comments helpful when making their own travel plans. Please come back and stay with us again soon. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had a great time at hotel for friends wedding. Room was nice for the price. Food was very good. Got free breakfast in the morning before checking out. Nice location in Columbus, Ohio area. Staff was courteous and rooms we were in were very nice for the event.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your nice comments. I am please to hear that you enjoyed your stay for the recent wedding celebration. I hope that you will continue to choose our hotel for future travel to the area. Thank you for being our guest.