“Would definitely return”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
dayton
“Would definitely return”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a national gas and oil show. This was the first time we have ever sold at it and loved the idea of setting up and selling out of our room. Our room was ready BEFORE it was promised. Check in was easy and breakfast and manager's reception was certainly a bonus. Pool was clean and warm and was able to swim laps in the morning by myself. We will definitely return next year!

• Stayed June 2014
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for your thoughtful review of The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am happy to hear that you had a nice stay. We certainly enjoyed hosting your group and hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon!
Becky MIller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Convenient, property is well maintained, and very comfortable.

The staff is always pleasant and easy to work with.

I have stayed here 3 times, this time I actually had all of my meals in the Hotel and was very pleased.

Have stayed for business and pleasure, while it is a very active site, I would always stay here when I am in the area

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thanks for the great reveiw. I hope that both business and leisure travelers will find it helpful in selecting their travel plans.

Thank you for being our guest!

ATL
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a typical Embassy Suites property. Nice, generally clean and well maintained. As a Platinum HHonors member I am pleased with this property but...
I stayed on the second floor and the window to my room was about three feet from the AC unit for either the lobby or ballrooms. When that cranked up it suddenly sounded as though I was adjacent to an active taxiway for commuter flights. Had the contractor gone 6' one way or another it would not have been noticeable. In any case ask for rooms on higher floors that 2 to avoid this possibility.
The evening reception was fine, breakfast OK but the bar area was pretty dark. If you're here with kids get a table out in the open area so you can see what's going on.

Room Tip: Rooms above the second floor avoid noisy AC units outside on the roof.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the airconditioning adjacent to your room. Your business is very important to us and we are always disappointed when we do not exceed expectations. I hope that you will continue to choose us for your future travel plans. Thank you for being our guest.
Eaton, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel had everything we could ask for. The rooms were extremely clean and perfect for a family of four. The pool was nice and my children had a great time splashing in the water. And I haven't stopped telling people about the wonderful breakfast buffet that was complimentary. Definitely will stay at an Embassy Suites again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for you very nice review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suites Dublin for your future travel plans. Thank you for being our guest.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was a surprisingly wonderful stay. Upon arriving they allowed us to check in early. The room was clean and quite roomy. The fitness room was large and suited all my needs. The evening reception was an added bonus!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the nice review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your overall accomodations. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suites Dublin for your future travel plans.

Thank You for being our guest!
Exton, PA, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The service, staff and overall value found at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Dublin, OH is outstanding. From check-in to check-out, all aspects of our stay met or exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great review. I am so happy that you had a wonderful experience. I hope that your opinion will influence others to stay with us. Thank you for being our guest.
Piedmont, Missouri
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel again on a business trip, and as always, pleased with my stay. I was ill this trip and didn't want to leave my room much, so ordered room service for the first time from this location. It was excellent. The room was very nice, and the shampoo/soaps were nice quality. The atrium can be noisy, but the bedroom does have a separate door to keep the noise out while you sleep. I may be returning again in October, if so, will be gladly staying here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your very kind review. I am pleased to hear that you had a positive experience during your recent visit to our hotel. We hope to see you on your return trip in October.
Becky Miller'