“Great Place”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Torrance, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I love this place. It's clean, quiet and has a nice breakfast. I stay for business and it is consistently clean and no problems with my room. The location is close to downtown Dublin with restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suites Dublin when traveling in our area. I hope that others will also find your opinion helpful. Thank You for being our guest!
Becky Miller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Graytown, Ohio
Reviewed 21 July 2014

As usual, the staff at the Embassy Suites was fantastic, and the room was perfect for our small family (3 people). The breakfast was very good, and overall it is a great place to stay. However, if traveling with small children bring snacks, as there is no restaurant or other food available in the hotel between 9:30am and 5:30pm. Otherwise, we will definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am happy to hear that you and your family had a pleasant experience during your recent visit. I am sorry that you found our mid day food service to be inconvenient. Please know that we do have sandwiches and salad available in our gift shop 24 hour a day. I am sorry if we failed some how in communicating that to you. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suties Dublin for your future travel plans. Thank you for being our guest.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have stayed at 2 Hilton Hotels in the last week. A DoubleTree in Tempe Arizona and this one in Dublin Ohio. Both hotels receive a D- for how they accommodate folks with mobility issues. This hotel is very nice, the room is great(but not overly disability friendly). The staff we have dealt with have been awesome. But our accessible room with a walk in shower is the farthest away from the elevator-which is a very long distance when you are walking on carpet with a mobility issue. I spoke to the hotel several times before I chose this location and I was assured the rooms were close to the elevator and very disability friendly. When we arrived and I discovered where the room was the staff told me no matter how much they complain to the 'powers that be' they refuse to locate the accessible rooms near the elevators. Instead ALL of the accessible rooms are as far away as possible--- forcing those with a disability to struggle. Our other choice is a room close to the elevator with a tub that you have to step in to-which is a dangerous proposition for someone with paralysis. I am beginning to think that Hilton is trying to discourage those with disabilities from staying in their hotels, because I find it hard to believe that a corporation of this size doesn't know what they are doing. So bottom line if you or a loved one need a disability friendly room don't go to a Hilton.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank traciedee
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I was able to locate your information and see that you are currently still a guest in our hotel. I left you a voicemail in your room and would very much like the opportunity to speak with you personally.

Please know that your comfort in our hotel is very improtant to me and I want you to know that I am terribly sorry that you feel we are not ADA friendly. I and also the Hilton corporation provides extensive training to our associates to be knowledegable regarding ADA laws. In addition we try very hard to be compassionate and accomodating to all of our guests. I am terribly sorry if we did not do so in your situation.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience so I can assist you.

Ohio
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Fresh Omletes were great for breakfast. The rooms was divided- Bed/sitting with 2 TV's and a door seperating. Fridg. and micro was useful. Close to shopping and casino. Surrounded by great resurants. try J Lu's down the street

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Huron, Ohio
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Loved this hotel! Our stay was great. Hotel is very clean and up to date. The complimentary beverages (alcoholic included) and snacks plus great hot breakfast buffet and made to order omelets were wonderful. We will stay again. It was a very nice stay and the staff was exceptional.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for your great review of The Embassy Suites Dublin. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I hope that you will continue to choose our hotel for your future travel plans that bring you to our area. Thank you for being our guest.
Hopedale, Ohio
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I called the hotel 3 times to confirm that I had a non smoking room and that there were 2 queen beds and a crib in the room. When I arrived they said the only thing available was king bed smoking room. Very poor service in my eyes.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to accomodate the type of room you reserved. Although we strive to accommodate our guests with exact reservations, at times we don not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the are you will consider staying with us again.
Madison, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. The Atrium is gorgeous. Very friendly staff and clean room. My only issue was one night in the restaurant it was packed and one server was working. I felt so bad for her and I know it wasn't her fault.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for staying at The Embassy Suites Dublin. YOur feedback is greatly appreciated. I am sorry to hear that there were staffing challenges in the restaurant during your visit. It is through feedback such as your that we can improve the level of service that we offer. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Sincerly