“Good location for a family reunion”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Dublin
Toronto, Canada
“Good location for a family reunion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

As usual the Embassy Suites do not disappoint. Although this location is not near much but a corporate park and a plaza, it was a great location for my husband's family reunion as it was down the road from a large park with pavilions for bbq'ing and playing games. One day, they'll get with the program and add wifi...maybe.

The morning breakfast buffet was good just very very busy as it was July 4th weekend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw regarding your recent family reunion. We are please that the facility worked out well for your needs.

Please accept my apologies that you were unhappy about Wifi. I wanted to make sure that you and others know that all of our Premium rooms do include Wifi as does our Wifi package. In addition we offer complimentary Wifi in our atrium and in our business center. I apologize if this was not communicated properly.

Thank you for being our Guest!

Becky Miller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
McComb, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Nothing like coming into a hotel room and feeling instantly relaxed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom spacious. The mini living room supported comfortable living room furniture, mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Would definitely recommend staying here again!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for the great review. I am so happy to hear that you found our hotel to be comfortable and welcoming. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suites Dublin for your future travel plans. Thank You for being our guest!
Worcester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed at the ES in Dublin during a recent business/pleasure trip to Columbus. The State Fair was in town so I stayed farther out from the downtown area than I usually do. The Embassy Suites is easy to get to even though it is some distance from the center of the city.

The Dublin ES follows the familiar ES formula: Large, two-room suites reasonably appointed, free breakfast and happy hour, very airy open space. It is not a high-end property and rates are very reasonable. My room was quite comfortable and quiet, free internet, refrigerator and microwave, comfortable bed. The hotel itself was swarming with people, including a lot of children who were there for various events. There were also at least two convention groups at the hotel at the same time. In spite of the busyness in the public spaces (especially at breakfast), I had an excellent stay. The hotel is very convenient to shopping and restaurants.

The personnel at the hotel were terrific--friendly, accommodating, and very service oriented. I stayed at the ES out of necessity this trip and would be happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: A high floor will decrease the amount of noise from the atrium level.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your well thought out review. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and hope that you will return to The Embassy Suites Dublin again soon. We try very hard to offer a quality product and quality service and hope that others will choose to stay with us as well. Thank you for being our guest!
Torrance, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I love this place. It's clean, quiet and has a nice breakfast. I stay for business and it is consistently clean and no problems with my room. The location is close to downtown Dublin with restaurants and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your kind review. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suites Dublin when traveling in our area. I hope that others will also find your opinion helpful. Thank You for being our guest!
Graytown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

As usual, the staff at the Embassy Suites was fantastic, and the room was perfect for our small family (3 people). The breakfast was very good, and overall it is a great place to stay. However, if traveling with small children bring snacks, as there is no restaurant or other food available in the hotel between 9:30am and 5:30pm. Otherwise, we will definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am happy to hear that you and your family had a pleasant experience during your recent visit. I am sorry that you found our mid day food service to be inconvenient. Please know that we do have sandwiches and salad available in our gift shop 24 hour a day. I am sorry if we failed some how in communicating that to you. I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suties Dublin for your future travel plans. Thank you for being our guest.
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have stayed at 2 Hilton Hotels in the last week. A DoubleTree in Tempe Arizona and this one in Dublin Ohio. Both hotels receive a D- for how they accommodate folks with mobility issues. This hotel is very nice, the room is great(but not overly disability friendly). The staff we have dealt with have been awesome. But our accessible room with a walk in shower is the farthest away from the elevator-which is a very long distance when you are walking on carpet with a mobility issue. I spoke to the hotel several times before I chose this location and I was assured the rooms were close to the elevator and very disability friendly. When we arrived and I discovered where the room was the staff told me no matter how much they complain to the 'powers that be' they refuse to locate the accessible rooms near the elevators. Instead ALL of the accessible rooms are as far away as possible--- forcing those with a disability to struggle. Our other choice is a room close to the elevator with a tub that you have to step in to-which is a dangerous proposition for someone with paralysis. I am beginning to think that Hilton is trying to discourage those with disabilities from staying in their hotels, because I find it hard to believe that a corporation of this size doesn't know what they are doing. So bottom line if you or a loved one need a disability friendly room don't go to a Hilton.

1 Thank traciedee
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I was able to locate your information and see that you are currently still a guest in our hotel. I left you a voicemail in your room and would very much like the opportunity to speak with you personally.

Please know that your comfort in our hotel is very improtant to me and I want you to know that I am terribly sorry that you feel we are not ADA friendly. I and also the Hilton corporation provides extensive training to our associates to be knowledegable regarding ADA laws. In addition we try very hard to be compassionate and accomodating to all of our guests. I am terribly sorry if we did not do so in your situation.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience so I can assist you.

Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Fresh Omletes were great for breakfast. The rooms was divided- Bed/sitting with 2 TV's and a door seperating. Fridg. and micro was useful. Close to shopping and casino. Surrounded by great resurants. try J Lu's down the street

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple