“Excellent Business/Leisure Stay”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Dublin
pittsburgh
“Excellent Business/Leisure Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I just got back from a weekend at this hotel, and I must say that I was really pleased with all aspects of the stay. We had dual purposes in this visit - business, which involved an event held at the hotel, and also leisure, as I had my husband and son with me. The hotel did a bang-up job with the business event, responding to our every request and need in a most efficient and professional manner. I would definitely hold an event there again. My entire family truly enjoyed our room, which was spacious and very clean, with really comfortable beds. The breakfast was a good variety of offerings, very tasty and fresh, and replenished often. The staff, from the first person we encountered, to the last, was friendly and quick to respond. Anna, in particular, was outstanding in her willingness to assist in any regard, both with the event and with all the little details that make all the difference. Will definitely stay here the next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Our room was great. I have no tips as I don't know what other rooms were like.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank pennsylvaniagal
Anna H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
pennsylvaniagal:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Hilton Garden Inn here in Dublin!! I am so glad you were able to come visit Dublin and be able to relax and enjoy yourself, also while being in town for work. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
IL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

I booked this hotel visiting my daughter on Mothers day weekend. Previously we had stayed at the Embassy next door. This hotel was dated, there was a chair in the room I would not sit in it looked decrepit. The bed was as hard as a rock. The sink leaked on the floor. Overall not the cleanest hotel. I will go back to Embassy Suites.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Anna H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our Hilton Garden Inn in Dublin. We value our guests and want them to have an enjoyable stay. I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfactory. Here at Hilton Garden Inn we have adjustable Garden Sleep System beds that will adjust the firmness and softness of the mattress. I apologize you were not able to utilize this feature during your stay. We are soon going through a renovation to our property that will improve our hotel greatly. Again, thank you for leaving your feedback and I hope you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves the next time you are in the Dublin area.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Enjoyed our stay - fresh breakfast, great coffee. I worked in the room while my husband went to seminar at another location. We enjoyed a walk each morning as the location of the hotel is very safe. It is also very close to shopping and great restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the comments you provided in your review of our Hilton Garden Inn in Dublin. We value all of our guests and am so happy to hear when our guests leave happy. We hope you will always choose us for your hotel accommodations and look forward to seeing you soon!
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed just one night. Very nice accommodations and helpful staff. A purchased breakfast in the AM was efficient and satisfying. Hostess served me coffee with a smile and pleasant greeting. I needed directions for some clothes shopping and they directed me to Tuttle Mall.

• Stayed May 2013
Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn in Dublin. I am so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and our staff took care of you. We hope you will return to our hotel and we look forward to serving you again!
Athens, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

The front desk staff and breakfast staff were fantastic helping with local directions, making suggestions for area shopping and making sure all needs were met. Breakfast service was fast and the food fresh.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Debra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel! We so appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to pass them along to all of our staff. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future!
Scottsburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

Hotel and staff are very nice. Sound insulation could use some improvement. Rooms are very clean and the food was above average. The parking is ok but the doors are not very well lite going in at night. Overall it is a very nice place to stay on the north side of Columbus.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Joan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn in Dublin. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will be soon going through a renovation to our property and during that process we will be improving the sound insulation throughout the guest rooms. Thank you again for your great comments and we hope you will always choose us for your hotel accommodations in Dublin!