Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin
US$106
US$154
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hyatt.com
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$163
US$152
US$157
  • Pool
US$121
US$118
Staybridge.com
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$129
Hampton.com
All reviewswedding blockdirector of salespool and hot tubbreakfast was deliciousvery nice hotelhousekeeping staffbusiness tripgreat place to stayclean roomsexcellent staygreat customer serviceconvenient locationwould stay againomeletlobbycolumbuskeurig
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent hotel and staff. Stayed for two nights for a business trip in July. Room and overall hotel very clean. Staff very courteous and helpful. Definitely would staff in this or any of the chain again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gayle G, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Schwenksville220,

We appreciate you submitting a review about your recent stay with us! It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the staff. We strive for all of our guests to have the same great experience that you did. Please feel free to contact us for any future visits, or business trips to the area at 614-766-9900. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The guest rooms were very nice, except my air conditioner was broken (it would not adjust) I booked two rooms and they were adjoining, both appointed well. Upon my arrival I was a little taken aback by the signs saying the lot was unsafe, what should of been said was the lobby was unsafe. My phone and the phone of another guest were taken from the lobby during breakfast hours.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kecia M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us! I have shared the issues you experienced during your stay with the rest of the staff to ensure we are always improving the experience of our valued guests like you. We are very sorry to hear you did not get your phone back, but will all keep our eyes out and contact you should anything turn up. If there is anything further we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know by calling 614-766-9900.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great hotel and reasonable price. Clean rooms and more than average amenities. Friendly front desk and housekeeping staff. The only negative we experienced was paying for breakfast that was the same quality of a free continental breakfast at other hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your past stay! I am happy to hear you not only enjoyed your stay, but the staff here as well! I will be sure to share your feedback with the team-- should you return to the Dublin area, please let us know, we'd be happy to assist you with your reservations!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was a one night thing and I was very impressed as always with the Hilton brand. The room was clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff even found my mobile while I was leaving and ran it out to me. This was a huge convenience to me.

Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your stay with us! We are thrilled when we can return lost items to guests, as we know losing something can be frustrating-- if there is anything we can ever assist you with now or in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 614-766-9900!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I were going to Columbus to visit the Zoo and take in the triple A Columbus Clipper Game. We selected this hotel mainly because my son has Hilton Honors and it was close to the Zoo. The room was very good. My wife and I had a King room that had a desk, chair, sofa, bed, microwave, small frig. There were two complimentary bottles of water. The bed was fantastic. The bath was small but big enough. The hotel was very clean. A few things were confusing. On the web site, it states they are 1/4 mile of the Port Columbus Airport. This hotel is in the northwest of Columbus and the air port is east of Columbus. So that 1/4 mile comment is wrong. This would be my fault, but I'm not sure if the breakfast buffet was complimentary and the made to order breakfast had a charge. The cost is 8.95. We did not ask since it appeared it was 8.95 for the buffet. The only real complaint would be the pool. The amount of chemicals caused all of us to experience some eye discomfort. In the end, I would stay here again if visiting that area of Columbus

Room Tip: Not sure if there is one room better than another. We had a room on the third floor. No problems. Elevators are prompt.
1  Thank hesster
Kecia M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback regarding your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin! I have taken your comments back to the team to discuss how we can better our valued guests' experience such as yourself, and thank you again for taking the time to submit a review. Please let us know if you are ever in the Dublin area, we'd love to take care of you!

Kecia Mathys