“Very Happy”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The staff here are so friendly and helpful. This hotel is a bit difficult to find if you are not familiar with the area. that minor detail does not negatively affect my opinion of this hotel. I stayed with my two children and my sons friend. We visited COSI, the zoo, the water park, dined out many times and also visited magic mountain. we utilized almost all off the amenities the hotel offered. Having the mini fridge and microwave was a perfect convenience and the pool was the perfect temperature, not overcrowded and the whirlpool/ hot tub was very relaxing. We were enjoying our trip so much we stayed an extra night and the hotel staff were very quick and efficiently helped with that. the only negative I could find was that the rooms were a tad small for four people. The beds take up a significant amount of room. The room was still very nice but I would have rated them 5 stars if the rooms were a little larger. I would very enthusiastically recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kecia M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Debbie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback for your recent stay with us! We are pleased to hear you not only enjoyed the hotel, but enjoyed yourselves around Columbus! If you ever venture out to the area again, we'd love to have you stay with us again! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you now, or in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

As a Hilton Honor member for almost 14 years, this was my best experience at any Hilton property. The service was top notch from the cleaning team, to the cook and especially the front desk. In particular, Justin King was phenomenal! Cammy (not sure of her last name) was also over the top accomodating.

I have never writtn any reviews or provided feedback - but the team at this Hilton deserves it!!!

Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kecia M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that as a loyal Hilton Honors member of 14 years, we were able to provide you with the best experience ! We will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff, and commend them appropriately. Should you return to the Dublin area, please do not hesitate to give us a call, we'd love to have you back!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent hotel and staff. Stayed for two nights for a business trip in July. Room and overall hotel very clean. Staff very courteous and helpful. Definitely would staff in this or any of the chain again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gayle G, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Schwenksville220,

We appreciate you submitting a review about your recent stay with us! It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the staff. We strive for all of our guests to have the same great experience that you did. Please feel free to contact us for any future visits, or business trips to the area at 614-766-9900. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The guest rooms were very nice, except my air conditioner was broken (it would not adjust) I booked two rooms and they were adjoining, both appointed well. Upon my arrival I was a little taken aback by the signs saying the lot was unsafe, what should of been said was the lobby was unsafe. My phone and the phone of another guest were taken from the lobby during breakfast hours.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kecia M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us! I have shared the issues you experienced during your stay with the rest of the staff to ensure we are always improving the experience of our valued guests like you. We are very sorry to hear you did not get your phone back, but will all keep our eyes out and contact you should anything turn up. If there is anything further we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know by calling 614-766-9900.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great hotel and reasonable price. Clean rooms and more than average amenities. Friendly front desk and housekeeping staff. The only negative we experienced was paying for breakfast that was the same quality of a free continental breakfast at other hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your past stay! I am happy to hear you not only enjoyed your stay, but the staff here as well! I will be sure to share your feedback with the team-- should you return to the Dublin area, please let us know, we'd be happy to assist you with your reservations!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was a one night thing and I was very impressed as always with the Hilton brand. The room was clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff even found my mobile while I was leaving and ran it out to me. This was a huge convenience to me.

Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your stay with us! We are thrilled when we can return lost items to guests, as we know losing something can be frustrating-- if there is anything we can ever assist you with now or in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 614-766-9900!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I were going to Columbus to visit the Zoo and take in the triple A Columbus Clipper Game. We selected this hotel mainly because my son has Hilton Honors and it was close to the Zoo. The room was very good. My wife and I had a King room that had a desk, chair, sofa, bed, microwave, small frig. There were two complimentary bottles of water. The bed was fantastic. The bath was small but big enough. The hotel was very clean. A few things were confusing. On the web site, it states they are 1/4 mile of the Port Columbus Airport. This hotel is in the northwest of Columbus and the air port is east of Columbus. So that 1/4 mile comment is wrong. This would be my fault, but I'm not sure if the breakfast buffet was complimentary and the made to order breakfast had a charge. The cost is 8.95. We did not ask since it appeared it was 8.95 for the buffet. The only real complaint would be the pool. The amount of chemicals caused all of us to experience some eye discomfort. In the end, I would stay here again if visiting that area of Columbus

Room Tip: Not sure if there is one room better than another. We had a room on the third floor. No problems...