“Walls are paper thin!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is my third stay at this hotel. Each time I am able to hear the people in the next room. This visit I realized that the hotel is "pet friendly". This policy forced me to endure a barking dog from 3 pm until after midnight. BEWARE!

1  Thank Jeff S
Jessica M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about your visit last week. We strive to provide the best experience for everyone staying with us and your feedback helps us find areas to improve. We look forward to your next stay with us, where we hope you will notice the changes we make to ensure a peaceful stay.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My family and I recently traveled to the Columbus Zoo in June. We booked two suites at the property located at 5300 Parkcenter Ave, Dublin, OH 43017. The location was perfect; it’s within walking distance of a variety of restaurants, and just a short 15-minute drive away from the Columbus Zoo. The service was excellent and the staff went out of their way to assist us with the purchase of tickets to the zoo. Sarah Gray was exceptionally helpful! The rooms were very clean and comfortable; the complimentary breakfast was a real treat and a money saver and I can’t wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Jessica M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

As partners with the Columbus Zoo, we are thrilled you stayed with us and were able to take advantage of the great discounts and amenities we provide. I am glad Sarah took great care of you and I will be sure to pass your compliments on to her. Thanks for staying and we can’t wait to have you back!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Excellent place to stay, i would appreciate entire team which includes manager. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues to stay. Each and every spot in the hotel is managed properly and it is very clean including room service.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jessica M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you for the excellent review! We thrive to provide a clean and comfortable place for you and your friends to call home. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

My husband, daughter and I stayed at Homewood Suites in Dublin during OSU orientation. My daughter had a broken foot and needed special accommodations. The staff was helpful and attentive. They checked us in right away, offered extra pillows and blankets for our third guest, and called our suite to make sure our accommodations were satisfactory. Breakfast was very nice and there are a lot of great restaurants within a mile of the hotel. We would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing our hotel while your daughter is studying at OSU. We understand how important it is to have everyone feel comfortable during an extended stay. We look forward to many more stays with your family. Go Bucks!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. The staff were very accomodating, the breakfast was hot and replenished quickly. Discount tickets to the zoo was available in the lobby. I appreciate how all stores and conveniences were close by, as well as freeway accesability. Overall, I will definietly stay at this hotel again.

Lamar,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are happy to host your family as our own and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed here for a week and found it to be a great place, clean and convenient. When we first checked in there were numerous things not working in our room and even a missing barstool. It was Sunday evening so couldn't be fixed until Monday. Because of this they credited our first nights stay.I had to fly to Altanla and back one of the days. I read in the literature in the roomthat the hotel provides shuttle service. It was news to them! Because it was in the printed material they provided a taxi for me. I feel they went above and beyond in providing great service.

Room Tip: We were a very long ways from the elevator. I would suggest trying to get a room a little closer.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Jessica M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Nancy,
Thank you for your review here on TripAdvisor. I would like to apologize the room was not up to our standard s when you first arrived. I am happy to hear the staff went above and beyond to make it right. I will be sharing your comments with the staff so we can work on those areas needing improvement in the room and commend those who provided you with great service.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

very clean. Nice room and layout. friendly staff. very satisfied with stay. Kids enjoyed the pool and make your own waffles for breakfast. Nice kitchen and appliances for use while you stay. housekeeping did a good job while we were there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jessica M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Michelle,
Thank you for feedback on Tripadvisor! Our staff prides themselves on providing you and your family the best experience and it sounds like the kids had a great time. We can’t wait to have you back!