Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
US$127
HIExpress.com
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hyatt.com
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$121
US$118
US$128
US$157
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$152
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskbob evansroom was cleanthe wi fimicrowave and fridgegreat areawould stay here againflat screen tvair conditionerstayed nightsone night stayking rooma great place to staycoffee makercheck in was easyconvenient locationfirst floor
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed in one of the new rooms and it was extremely nice and clean. The TV was unexpectedly a flat screen and the bed was extremely comfortable. Best hotel I have ever stayed in, in it's price range.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank syates36
Judy M, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are certainly glad that you were pleasantly surprised with the flat screen tv. We will certainly look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This is a gem. From the front desk clerk who greeted us so warmly and he even printed out directions to the Zoo for us to the great room. For fifty dollars we got a spotless clean quiet room with microwave and refrigerator and coffee maker. Shower was great. Half the cost of other places. The hotel was easy to get to. Very convenient location. Plenty of places to eat at. What more can I say? We will return the next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 103. Great non-smoking king size room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leroy B
Judy M, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review about our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations with us and will make sure that James hears that his effort is being appreciated. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forwards to the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The Red Roof Inn Dublin is a great place for you and your four legged friend to stay. They do not charge extra for pets. It's in a great location with easy access to shopping, restaurants and the interstate. A dog park is within 10 mins. away.The room was clean and comfortable. Although they couldn't locate my reservation (I made it for a week earlier, my bad) James the front desk clerk immediately booked me into the hotel and assured that I received the same rate as my previous reservation. If you enjoy sleeping in, be sure to use the do not disturb sign as housekeeping comes around at 800 a to check on the room.

Room Tip: The king bed rooms include a small fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pokymike
Judy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you for all your feedback. We appreciate your suggestion about micro/fridges in rooms. We are going through renovations soon and those will be in every room to make things more comfortable for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed in many different hotels in the Columbus area and I always end up staying at this property. The staff is super friendly and the rooms are clean and quite. This is simply the best Red Roof Inn in the Columbus Area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Judy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Debbie, we would like to say thank you for being our guest and for your kind words regarding our property. We strive to provide a nice clean room for each and every one of our guests. Your review along with many others re-affirms that our hard work goes a long ways. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stay at this location mostly on business, but also stay here if my wife and I are in Columbus for personal reasons. The staff is really great and do everything they can to make your stay a great one. The prices make this motel a great value. The property is clean and well kept. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The location is close to several restaurants and is in a safe area. This is my first choice for lodging if I am coming to the Columbus area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank david m

Thank you for taking time and writing a review for the Red Roof Inn, Dublin. We do appreciate your business and enjoy hearing how the staff is making your stay more enjoyable.