“Great place to stay!!!!”

Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Barberton ohio
“Great place to stay!!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2010

First of all I would like to thank Mike and Kent for their hospitality. My sons father was at St James Cancer Hospital in Columbus and when I talked to Mike on the phone, he was so helpful about helping me figure out where our family would stay close to Columbus and close to my sister that lives in Marysville. He went out of his way to help me out. I never got to see him when we arrived at the Red Roof Inn. Mike told me that he was gonna leave a note for Kent ( the manager I'm pretty sure ) I called Kent the next day and for sure Mike had left him a note. Kent was very great with helping us out also. I did get to meet Kent too, also I can't remember the womans name that was there when we check in but also she was great too! Rooms were great and clean. Just wished that they had microwaves and refrigerators but that was ok. Also we had a problem with the Wi Fi there, but the lady at the desk helped us out and had us call the toll free number, never could get thru and it was always busy. She called us at the room and asked us if the Wi Fi was working and we said no and she said that she would personally call them and she then called us back and asked us if the Wi Fi was working and we told her yes. There was other motels in the area, more expensive with free breakfast, indoor swimming pools and of course the rates were much higher, yes we would liked to have all those but with the rates, the hospitality, our family would recommend the Red Roof Inn in Dublin Oh to anyone. Heck McDonalds and Bob Evans and a plaza is in walking distance, what else could you ask for? When and if we have to go back to Columbus or the surrounding area, we will be staying at the Red Roof Inn in Dublin Oh again!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 12 March 2010

This is a great place to stay. The rooms were very clean and the ALL of the staff were very helpful and kind. My husband is being treated at the Hospital near by so our visit was not under the best of circumstances. We also had to bring our little dog as we had no one to watch her at home . This hotel is pet friendly and everyone went out of their way to treat us well. The room was much cleaner than you would think for a budget hotel. I can not say enough good about this hotel and highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Akron
Reviewed 31 March 2007

Stayed at the Red Rof Inn - Dublin during the busy weekend in Columbus while the Arnold Classic and the UFC Fights were in town. Most other hotels in Columbus and surrounding areas were booked solid. I booked 3 rooms 2 days before this wekend and to my surprise the Red Roof Inn - Dublin had availiblity for 3 rooms for Saturday March 3. Booking the rooms was very easy and fast with the hotel and the price quoted was $61.50 a room for a Saturday night stay. I thought this price was good considering all other hotels in the area were booked.
On Saturday at noon I called the hotel to see if we could check in early to get rid of our luggage before we attended the Arnold Classic. To my surprise the front desk lady asked what time do you want to check in? At 1:00 pm we checked into our nicely made up rooms without any problems! The bed was comfortable and I slept very good after a long day at the Classic and attending the UFC fights that lasted well past 1:00am. I would without a doubt recommend this hotel for very nice over night stay. If your looking for a room with all the bells and whistles, this is not your hotel but, if you need a very nice overninght stay this is a great place.

• Liked — Availability
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with friends