Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswet barfree breakfastmacaroni grillfrench toastrooms are spaciousyogurtother hotelsmini fridgeliving areatuttle crossingno exceptionoff the highwayoutdoor poolnice breakfastfront desk staffbathroom doornice area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

When we arrived, the staff at the Hyatt Place was helpful by offering to set up a "crib" (pack n play) in our room for our 15 month old. They also helped to make sure we were on a lower floor. The room was nice...the shower had great water pressure. Continental breakfast had a nice variety. Once again, when the staff saw us carrying a little one to breakfast, they went out of their way to get a high chair and cleaned it in front of us.
We didn't have a single negative thing to say about our experience!! They made traveling with a little one very easy. It was well worth the money we paid to stay here!

Room Tip: There is a "menu" of items that you can borrow, especially helpful when you are traveling with kids. We didn't know about this, so call and ask.!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a place to get away for a weekend near by. We choose Columbus the morning of our departure, and by mid-afternoon we were trying narrow down our hotel choices. This Hyatt was a good $30/night cheaper! Very nice! Clean Modern Room. Great location. King size bed with separate spacious sitting area. 2 sinks, no complaints. Many hotel options around Columbus, but this was a true steal.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank 123GoBUCKEYES
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Pros--Easy access to Dublin/Columbus businesses, nice fitness room, very quiet rooms, comfy beds and linens, speedy internet, breakfast good but got a little predictable after a while, plenty of close parking, safe location

Cons--odd smell in the facility; did they just repaint?

I enjoyed my stay very much; staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Rooms were clean, quiet, well-appointed. My coffee stash was refreshed daily and while my linens weren't changed each day, they didn't need to be (go green!). My only complaint was the smell in the building. I never mentioned it but it was quite strong initially and either I got used to it or it began to diminish after a while.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank KentuckySunLover
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Spent 4 nights in this hotel and i was unfortunately awake very early and pretty late because itis sooo noisey.. Noise from other doors opening and closing, noise from outside, noise everywhere. Was preety clean, but i would not recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kait C
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This was not my first choice but as the other hotels filled up, I booked here to attended my daughter's homecoming/reunion weekend in Westerville. It was two thumbs up from the late night check in till the departure day on Sunday morning. Excellent service, friendly, helpful staff, comfortable beds, a sleeper sofa for our third child (made up and ready for sleep when we arrived) and a small sink and refrigerator in the corner. The complimentary breakfast hours were perfect and the food was healthy and hot. Even though it was a large hotel, it had the ambience of a boutique hotel. All in all, there were no complaints from my family (a rarity), we all slept well, enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Don't panic when you realize the A/C unit has no knobs to turn it down. After an initial mild panic, we realized that it now operated off an electronic thermostat on the wall. Perfect.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family