My husband is a Priority Club Platinum Member and always stays at a Holiday Inn Express or Crown Plaza Hotel when traveling and had never tried Staybridge Suites. Thanks to Tripadvisor we found this awesome hotel. Our first stay was last summer and when planning another business/pleasure trip to the Columbus area we didn't hesitate to again stay at the Staybride Suites.. The property is beautiful and well maintained. The courtyard has a beautiful pond! The newly refurbished suite was beautiful appointed and so comfortable. Would love to have the king mattress that was on that bed! Slept better those few nights than at home for months! The staff from the front desk, and maintenance department and the breakfast hostess were efficient and very friendly and accommodating. We were especially impressed at the way a bad situation was handled. A construction crew doing road work had broken a natural gas line and the hotel had no gas, meaning no hot water! We were kept informed as to what was happening and actually didn't even mind. When we checked out the problem still hadn't been resolved. The staff couldn't have been better at making the most out of a terrible situation! Kudos to the management of this property, This will be the only place we ever stay when visiting the Columbus area. Thank you to the staff and management for making our stay so pleasureable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for superior guest service and comfortable accommodations in the Columbus-Dublin, Ohio area? The NEWLY RENOVATED Staybridge Suites® Columbus-Dublin hotels well-appointed suites are just off I-270 at the Tuttle Crossing exit. Business and leisure travelers love the hotel's location near Columbus, Ohio for their extended stay hotel needs. Columbus, Ohio is home to Ohio State University, located a short drive away. So join the crowds cheering on our Buckeyes. For shopping excursions, we're just two blocks from Tuttle Crossing Mall and 10 minutes from Polaris Fashion Place, one of the premier shopping destinations in the city. Historic downtown Dublin, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Columbus Clippers and Huntington Park and the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) all offer great entertainment. Business guests looking for an extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio choose us. Easy access to I-270 and Ohio State University cut down on travel times. Free high-speed, Wi-Fi access makes it easy to contact clients. The welcoming rich tones of the lobby with a stacked stone, two-story fireplace, mahogany-paneled great room with a soaring ceiling and a cozy, quiet library provide perfect places to unwind at this extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio. Free laundry facilities, an indoor pool and sauna and a nine-hole putting green are the ultimate long-term stay perks. Welcome to Staybridge Suites Dublin-Columbus - Kick Back & Relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Staybridge Suites Dublin
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Ohio