This is the perfect hotel if you need to stay somewhere for many days. They do everything to make it feel like home: FREE: hot breakfast, super fast wi-fi, laundry, snacks, dinner on some days, shuttle bus to nearby locations, etc.... you basically don't have to pay for anything other than the room. The rooms are really neat with the kitchen and comfortable bed and useful other pieces of furniture including pull-out couch. There is a huge flat-screen TV with 70 channels, and DVD player. The entire hotel staff is so friendly and responsive. There were a number of maintenance things wrong with our hotel room, but each was taken care of immediately. The kitchen staff especially were amazing. Rosario and the woman in the evening were beyond friendly, I will miss chatting with both of them. They were also spotless clean (you can see them scrubbing down everything after each meal) and really helpful if we needed anything. The one shortcoming of this hotel is the housekeeping - they were inconsistent, careless, and often missed things. For example, they would replace the popcorn but not notice to replace the empty kleenex box. They would replace the large towel but forget to put the middle one. A couple of them (Jesus and Carmen) were more careful than the others. We had small ants, silverfish, and a moth in the room (and we were on the upper floors) and I think that's because they don't vacuum - when we asked for a vacuum it was like a 3-second zigzag across the room. The couch pillow smelled like dust. But overall the room was extremely clean, cleaner than most hotels. Also, the location of the hotel is great - near the highways and Tuttle Mall and several restaurants etc. This is definitely the best hotel in the area, no doubt about it. It's my second stay here and I'd come again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for superior guest service and comfortable accommodations in the Columbus-Dublin, Ohio area? The NEWLY RENOVATED Staybridge Suites® Columbus-Dublin hotels well-appointed suites are just off I-270 at the Tuttle Crossing exit. Business and leisure travelers love the hotel's location near Columbus, Ohio for their extended stay hotel needs. Columbus, Ohio is home to Ohio State University, located a short drive away. So join the crowds cheering on our Buckeyes. For shopping excursions, we're just two blocks from Tuttle Crossing Mall and 10 minutes from Polaris Fashion Place, one of the premier shopping destinations in the city. Historic downtown Dublin, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Columbus Clippers and Huntington Park and the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) all offer great entertainment. Business guests looking for an extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio choose us. Easy access to I-270 and Ohio State University cut down on travel times. Free high-speed, Wi-Fi access makes it easy to contact clients. The welcoming rich tones of the lobby with a stacked stone, two-story fireplace, mahogany-paneled great room with a soaring ceiling and a cozy, quiet library provide perfect places to unwind at this extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio. Free laundry facilities, an indoor pool and sauna and a nine-hole putting green are the ultimate long-term stay perks. Welcome to Staybridge Suites Dublin-Columbus - Kick Back & Relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Staybridge Suites Dublin
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Ohio