Stayed at this place 3 nights in March 2013. While very accessible to I-270, it is sheltered from the sight, sound and fumes of the Interstate and offers a comfortable, quiet, relaxing place to stay if you need to spend some time in the Dublin, Ohio area. The facility is relatively new, the beds are comfortable and the windows can be opened to let in fresh air. The sleeping area is in its own room, separated by a door from the living room. The living room has a large sofa, a breakfast bar, an efficiency kitchen, a desk and a window that can be opened. The sleeping area and the living room each have their own TV. The quietest rooms are on the west and north sides of the building . The breakfast is a notch above most motel breakfasts. Due to the proximity to Honda of America and its suppliers, Japanese breakfast food was available as well as the usual breakfast foods. One feature of this motel was not to my liking: it allows pets to stay in any of the rooms. So, if you have pet allergies or do not trust the "deep cleaning" Staybridge says it does after each pet stay, you might want to look for lodgings in a facility that does not allow pets or limits pets to only certain rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for superior guest service and comfortable accommodations in the Columbus-Dublin, Ohio area? The NEWLY RENOVATED Staybridge Suites® Columbus-Dublin hotels well-appointed suites are just off I-270 at the Tuttle Crossing exit. Business and leisure travelers love the hotel's location near Columbus, Ohio for their extended stay hotel needs. Columbus, Ohio is home to Ohio State University, located a short drive away. So join the crowds cheering on our Buckeyes. For shopping excursions, we're just two blocks from Tuttle Crossing Mall and 10 minutes from Polaris Fashion Place, one of the premier shopping destinations in the city. Historic downtown Dublin, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Columbus Clippers and Huntington Park and the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) all offer great entertainment. Business guests looking for an extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio choose us. Easy access to I-270 and Ohio State University cut down on travel times. Free high-speed, Wi-Fi access makes it easy to contact clients. The welcoming rich tones of the lobby with a stacked stone, two-story fireplace, mahogany-paneled great room with a soaring ceiling and a cozy, quiet library provide perfect places to unwind at this extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio. Free laundry facilities, an indoor pool and sauna and a nine-hole putting green are the ultimate long-term stay perks. Welcome to Staybridge Suites Dublin-Columbus - Kick Back & Relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Staybridge Suites Dublin
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Ohio