“Everything was perfect!”

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area! Super clean, super friendly, super comfortable! I love it!

• Stayed: May 2012
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stayed overnight April 14th with spouse and 2 daughters 11 and 13, in a large 1 bedroom suite on the 5th, floor. Found the hotel and room clean, comfortable and very family friendly. Great snacks and popcorn. Hotel is located in a mini mall of restaurants and other hotels so there is lots of options for dinner within easy walking distance.
I wish the pool would open earlier!!!!!!!!!!.
Note that this hotel was full off kids sports teams on this Sat night. That being said they were well behaved and friendly. Not a negative just a comment
Breakfast had eggs, sausage, bagels, cerel. We all departed full and happy.l
Next trip to Dublin OH we would certainly stay again.
Jim G

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed at this Drury Inn while playing AAU in Hillard, OH. Although it's an older hotel, they are in the process of upgrading it. Nice location, with a mall close by as well as many places to eat. Right off the highway, so good access. Elevators were a little slow at times. Good place to stay.

Room Tip: Little hard to find when you first come into it, the roads in this area are a little tricky once you...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Just got back from a two night stay while visiting our son.....The 5:30 kick back is great...even better if you have younger children, as they have hot dogs, chili baked potatoes...and of course nachos and cheese! The nice touch is they have celery, carrots and salad for those that prefer that.....We had a two room suite which was newly remodeled, as was the whole hotel...the nights we we there the pool and hot tub were pretty crowded, but we still had space...You can walk to McDonalds, Bob Evans very easily and close to many stores. Longhorns is right next door too....the rooms were nice..the AC/Heat has the option to just keep the fan running for "white noise" which is great at night for us....

Room Tip: Our room had two small windows (one in each room of the suite), so if you want more windows ask up f...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Although my son's soccer tournament games did not allow us to enjoy all the amenities (kickback and breakfast), we still enjoyed our stay at the Drury Inn. It was the little things that set it apart from many hotel chains. The toilet seat had a lid, there was a soap dish and mirrored closet doors behind vanity mirror. I've the gel, shampoo and conditioner dispensers also.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Traveling on business and lodged at the Drury Inn for one night. The staff was very accommodating, seemed genuinely concerned meeting my needs and took the time to tell me about the hotel, surrounding area and insuring my requests were met. Some of the furnishings could be updated but enjoyed my brief stay. I will definitely return when in the Dublin, OH area again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I had to travel to the Columbus area for my son's sporting event and had my lap-dog in tow. Glad to know this Drury allows pets. At first, I was very apprehensive when I saw that the entire hotel was booked with high school sports teams. But, I was pleased that the eating area and front desks were well staffed and able to handle a large crowd. I was further glad to see a security officer sitting in the lobby at night, as I am sure he was there just in case any of the high schoolers got out of hand. The facility now has remodeled rooms. Although the rooms are a bit small, they are very clean and very quiet. The only downside was the one elevator to handle everyone.

Room Tip: 608--or any rooms directly underneath it. This room is situated such that you don't have anyone...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family