“Nice Hotel”

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff were very friendly, the room was spacious and the king size bed was really comfortable. Whenever I visit Columbus again, I will be sure to book my stay at this hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

This was my first stay at a Drury Inn and I was quite impressed. The hotel is a great value. It is beautifully decorated and has the look and feel of a much more expensive hotel both inside and out. Our standard non-smoking king room was very clean and comfortable. Amenities included a large TV and a small microwave and fridge. The bath room was also exceptionally clean and was well stocked with all the necessities. The complimentary hot breakfast was delicious and included a wide selection of items. I was not present for the complimentary evening beverages and food, but that's another nice "extra". I particularly like their policy of no loud activities or noise after 10:00 pm. Even before 10:00 pm we heard nothing once we got into our room, even though our room overlooked the lobby area. The location of the hotel is also great. It is in a very quiet, beautifully landscaped professional-looking community with easy access to the freeway and all the Columbus area attractions. I will certainly stay at this hotel on future visits to the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This hotel would have been great if the room had been aired out--thus the reason for 3 stars instead of 5. It had a really strong chemical odor as if it had recently been sprayed with insecticide. Our clothing even smelled of the chemical when we left the hotel--yuck. The hotel is very clean and in great condition. My daughter loved the indoor/outdoor pool. Shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel are provided in dispensers attached to one of the shower stall walls. We did miss having regular bath soap. as the shower gel didn't provide any suds. The complimentary breakfast selection and food temps were very good.

Room Tip: Sixth floor location away from elevator and vending was good choice. If room has stong chemical odo...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our hotel, as it helps me to determine if we are meeting our guests expectations. While I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Hot Breakfast, I am so terribly sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us during your most recent trip.

While I cannot change what happened, I would welcome the opportunity to show you that we can do better. I would also like to discuss the issues you brought to our attention so we can address them and make sure nothing like this happens for yourself or any other guest again.

Once again, I appreciate your time and thank you for choosing us to serve your lodging needs. I hope you will give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations when you are in the area again.

Hospitably,
Andrea Ellerbrock

Reviewed 5 June 2012

We arrived on a Saturday early evening, and snagged out of the last two rooms available. By good luck, we got a 2 room suite, non-smoking, with king size bed and lots of space. At only 124 dollars plus tax, it was a steal! The hotel may have been full, but it was quiet and peaceful, the room was super clean, smelled fresh, and the matress was super comfortable. With a tasty, free hot breakfast provided, I doubt that there is any better deal to be had in the area. Definately a place to stop and enjoying a restful night.

Room Tip: Our room was towards the back of the hotel, on the 4th floor, that seemed to be a nice quiet corner.
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We always stay here when we are in the area. This time we had a very pleasant surprise. They have updated since our last stay. New mattresses(heavenly), furniture, etc..Always a pleasant stay. Very clean, great breakfast and supper and amazing staff. You wont regret staying here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We booked this hotel on a last minute 3 day getaway. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality and size of the room. The furnishings have granite tops, partial ceramic floors with carpeting in bedrooms. We had a King suite which was very spacious. The complimentary breakfast is adequate, as well as the evening reception, the food is more family orientated than adult but does the trick if you're hungry. The area is close to malls restaurant and freeways. Definitely need a car to get around. You're within 10-15 minutes of any part of Columbus. We spent a day at Easton Town center, which was very nice. Lots of shopping everywhere. We're from Canada so we love exploring Whole Foods and Trader Joe's (stores we don't have in our area yet).
All the staff members at the hotel were very helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely be looking for Drury Inn in my future bookings.

Room Tip: go with a suite
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vacayseeker65
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area! Super clean, super friendly, super comfortable! I love it!

• Stayed: May 2012