All reviews baked potato hot dogs the indoor outdoor pool per adult nachos alcoholic drinks happy hour room suite free breakfast and dinner hot tub waffles hot breakfast wonderful stay staff was very friendly other hotels would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We enjoy the hotel staff's smile that make you feel comfortable..The bed is very good ,clean rooms.The Hotel is just around the corner from I-270 ramp, across from the mall, and makes it a great place to stay for business or leisure. wonderful stay....but you will hear "What brings you here" which is not comfy,

1  Thank Dream_BigA
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Everything at this Drury Inn was wonderful. The free breakfast and dinner were great. Even my picky nephew found plenty to eat. The location was perfect, and the rooms were spotless. The front desk staff was always ready with suggestions. They located a nice church for us, so we could attend a Maundy Thursday service. The Columbus Zoo was about six miles away. Making this Drury Inn the perfect chocie for our family. My nephews are already planning a return trip.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights recently. We usually pick Drury Inn hotels if there is one in the area we are going because we really like the chain...this one did not disappoint. Front desk was easy with check in/out. The pool is indoor/outdoor but didn't really seem to suffer too much with the snowstorm that came through. The breakfast was typical and had a little something for everyone. The evening reception was great with different offerings every night. We had a suite and the bedroom section was very well sound proofed except for the snow plows plowing the lot at 5AM. The living room section you could hear hallway, washroom and other noises but not horrible. Pretty centrally located for what we were doing in Columbus. Very near a shopping mall and restaurants. The only things that I would change is a clock in the living room section, a pull string in the shower to hand wet swimsuits and for housekeeping to at least replenish the towels that are dirty.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite...the little extra room is super nice for families.
1  Thank thazard143
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We go to Dublin/Columbus about 4 times a year for soccer. I have been on 3 soccer road trips in the last few weeks. This was my first stay at Drury Inn & Suites and it will not be my last! Check in was a breeze. They do have a set of rules about your behavior in the hotel. There is a lights "dim" at 10:00 and about alcoholic beverage presentation. I did not mind that, the hotel was packed with families. Dancers, soccer players, and basketball players that had get their rest before the competition the next day. The manager always had a presence, greeted guests and was always working along side his team. That is something I have never seen in all my years as a soccer mom. Our room was very clean!!! They had a cool shampoo, conditioner, body lotion despenser in the shower/tub. You did not need to mess with those dinky little bottles. Our room was quiet, you did not hear those usual noises of air conditioning units, small fridge, or the normal opening and closing of other hotel doors. The breakfast was excellent, they had popcorn and soda in the evening, and between 5:30 - 7:00 they had a happy hour. Most hotels don't have this on the weekend. Would I stay here again, you bet! Would I recommend it to a friend, absolutely! Drury Inn, keep up the excellent work!

1  Thank soccerzlife
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We stayed this past weekend, March 16 and 17. Check in was fast and easy, room was clean and new remolded, everything was the way it should be for a family get away. I be returning to this hotel guarenteed!

Room Tip: If you can swing it the two room suites are the way to go. It is more like an apartment than a hotel room. Great job on the remodel
1  Thank Robert S