All reviewsbaked potatohot dogsthe indoor outdoor poolper adultnachosalcoholic drinkshappy hourroom suitefree breakfast and dinnerhot tubwaffleshot breakfastwonderful staystaff was very friendlyother hotelswould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying this was a wonderful hotel for the money. The staff really made you feel at home.

Rooms were like new and beds were extremely comfortable. A bonus with Drury's is a 5:30 kickback with two complementary beverages, and unlimited sodas and appetizers. They also provide a complementary breakfast.

One minor problem the weekend we stayed were the lacrosse players staying there. The hotel team had a hard time controlling 50+ middle school boys in the pool area.

This hotel is a short drive to the city and great if you are going to the zoo. There are plenty of restaurants in the area and shopping at the mall across the street.

I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Needed a hotel in the Columbus area and liked the look of the reviews.

Check in was fast with a minimum of process and super friendly.

The only aspect I'd have liked different was the evening meal (yup included) - there was a teenage and family lacrosse tournie on so the evening meal was hot dogs and cheese macaroni etc. so not that good. We could have availed ourselves of an included beer and wine but didn't.

Breakfast excellent with plenty of choice.

Room very nice and a super bed. WiFi included with no key required. Room window somewhat small so essentially no view.

I received an important document which I needed to process. I went to the front desk early Sunday - I emailed it to the hotel, they printed it, I signed it, they scanned it and emailed it back to me. All within a couple of minutes and no charge. Most hotels wouldn't do this in my experience and certainly not so fast for for nothing. Ambassadorial customer service!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mhharvey
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My first stay at a Drury Inn and I was impressed. The hotel is very well located, in short walking distance to several good restaurants. it's about 20 minutes or so from downtown Columbus. Room was quiet, well organized and very user friendly. breakfast included in the price was good and much better than the continental breakfasts provided in many hotels. The free cocktail hour including food that comes with the stay was a pleasant surprise. While some guests seemed to use it as an opportunity for dinner, I found it just right for a glass of wine and a few appetizers. I will definitely book at this hotel during my next visit to Columbus.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Drury Inn & Suites in Dublin, OH and we can't compliment them enough. We received excellent service especially from the bubbly front desk lady, Sagal, upon arrival and it lasted the duration of our stay....every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. We arrived just at the tail end of the happy hour and although it was close to being done, we did not feel rushed at all. We were able to sit and enjoy our complimentary drinks and food. Our room on the fifth floor was amazing and very clean. The king-size bed and pillows were very comfortable. We loved the breakfast (especially the waffles). We had gone to see a Columbus Crew game and we were surprised at how easy it was to get to the hotel from the Crew Stadium...not far at all. The convenient location of this hotel is awesome as it is across from Tuttle Crossing Mall and has all kinds of restaurants and stores in close proximity. Would definitely stay at this wonderful hotel with amazing staff again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We just returned from a 2 nite stay at this wonderful hotel. We were in the area for a large soccer tournament and stayed at the hotel with a large group..10 girls and families. We chose the two room suite and it was enormous, very clean, well laid out, 2 TV's, refirgerator, microwave and super comforatable beds with an ample amount of pillows. The entire staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful, always available and always a smile on their faces. The check-in process was quick and efficient. Even with large groups of young girls roaming around the hotel the hotel staff was very accomodating. The morning breakfasts have a large variety of items which are kept hot and well stocked, even with 50+ people eating at any given time. Fruit, cereal, bread, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, fresh made waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, potatoes, and large pots of hot, fresh coffee kept on all day. There is also soda and fresh popcorn available all day long. The evening buffet was more than enough to make a meal out of, and kid friendly as well. Alcoholic drinks are available, 3 to each paying adult each evening in the lobby and the bartender is exceptionally friendly. The staff had no problem with large groups of parents congregating in the dining/lobby area to socialize during the evening and kept the soda, coffe and popcorn available all evening. We will have no problem booking our hotel for next years tournament, and we will be sure to recommend the hotel to our other teams in the club as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family