All reviews hot dogs baked potato the indoor outdoor pool per adult nachos happy hour alcoholic drinks room suite free breakfast and dinner hot tub waffles hot breakfast wonderful stay other hotels staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again exercise room
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Drury Inn was in a great location for me. First time staying at this chain of hotels.
The room was just ok. The air conditioning was quite loud when running. Room clean and neat.
Spent a great time in the indoor outdoor pool . Loved the cocktail hour
Three free drinks per person each night plus lots of h'ordourves served. The employees, especially Darrel were a great help and all went out of their way to be of assistance.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This was our first stay at a Drury and while we only stayed for one night it was a great stay. You definitely can't beat the extras. My son loved the popcorn in the lobby and we loved the free 5:30 Kickback food. I probably couldn't eat the dinner every night if I stayed for several days but the food was really good. I would definitely stay at a Drury again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tia C
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is the first time that I have stayed at a Drury Inn & Suites and I have to say that I was very pleased. The hotel was clean, the room was nice and large. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I think that the breakfasts were some of the best that I have seen at hotels. The kids and I really enjoyed the nightly popcorn and pop as well as the snacks during "happy hour" or whatever they call it. The hotel is pet friendly, which is one reason that we chose to stay there and I really appreciated their acceptance of dogs without requiring exorbitant fees. I would recommend this hotel to any family especially those with pets and I will try Drury brand hotels again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying this was a wonderful hotel for the money. The staff really made you feel at home.

Rooms were like new and beds were extremely comfortable. A bonus with Drury's is a 5:30 kickback with two complementary beverages, and unlimited sodas and appetizers. They also provide a complementary breakfast.

One minor problem the weekend we stayed were the lacrosse players staying there. The hotel team had a hard time controlling 50+ middle school boys in the pool area.

This hotel is a short drive to the city and great if you are going to the zoo. There are plenty of restaurants in the area and shopping at the mall across the street.

I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Needed a hotel in the Columbus area and liked the look of the reviews.

Check in was fast with a minimum of process and super friendly.

The only aspect I'd have liked different was the evening meal (yup included) - there was a teenage and family lacrosse tournie on so the evening meal was hot dogs and cheese macaroni etc. so not that good. We could have availed ourselves of an included beer and wine but didn't.

Breakfast excellent with plenty of choice.

Room very nice and a super bed. WiFi included with no key required. Room window somewhat small so essentially no view.

I received an important document which I needed to process. I went to the front desk early Sunday - I emailed it to the hotel, they printed it, I signed it, they scanned it and emailed it back to me. All within a couple of minutes and no charge. Most hotels wouldn't do this in my experience and certainly not so fast for for nothing. Ambassadorial customer service!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple