“Best Ice Cream Ever”

Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our Dublin shop, at the corner of West Bridge and South High streets in the oldest section of the 200-year-old Columbus outpost, opened in April 2008. The shop boasts great window seating to take in all the sidewalk action and it's within a short walk of great parks and unique coffee and tea houses, restaurants, and shops. One of our favorite pastimes in Dublin is to grab a cone and enjoy it in shady spot near the Scioto River Bridge.
Dublin, Ohio
“Best Ice Cream Ever”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Jeni's has the best and most creative ice creams. We go to all her locations and the quality of the ice cream is consistent no matter which location you go to.

• Visited March 2014

West Virginia
“Best Ice Cream Anywhere”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Jeni's Ice Cream is simply the best....not just in Columbus, but anywhere I've ever been. Her flavors are so creative and not the same as everyone else. My favorite is the Riesling Poached Pear Sorbet...it's unbelievable.

Williamstown, Kentucky
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stopped by Jenni’s after going to Indian Run Falls. I was surprised by how good it was as I am not usually an Ice Cream type of guy. I had the Banana French Toast and my wife had the Buckeye. Both were very good and while it is a little expensive for Ice Cream it is worth it.

• Visited May 2014
“So many choices, so many I don't care for...”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Simply put...good ice cream and interesting flavors, but flavors I do not like. I go in there often with friends and try them all, still wondering what I want.

Also, expensive for the very small servings your receive.

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ohio
“Not a Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

How can this be rated a restaurant? Webster's defines a restaurant as "a place where you can buy and eat a meal." You cannot eat a meal here, so as a restaurant, I have to say that the menu does not have the necessary nutritional values to have a meal here. No wonder we Americans are, on average, overweight!