“RE: Don't eat the Gumbo”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #23 of 224 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dublin, Ohio
“RE: Don't eat the Gumbo”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Very average food, the Gumbo was so fishy when I got it to go I didn't eat it after bringing it home. Good place for families with obnoxious children, they can be badly behaved and no one will mind. Stopped going there years ago.

• Visited August 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food at a great price. ”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Fast, fresh, and delicious at a great price. We went for a quick lunch bypassing a chain sub restaurant to try something new. So glad we did. The sandwiches were piled high with meat and fresh vegetables. Plus I was able to have fresh fruit as a side while my son had organic chips. We will return while visiting Dublin, so many choices!

“Really Good Food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food at Jason's Deli comes in fresh each morning and is prepared on site the same day. You can tell by the freshness and quality that they hold to this model. There's a great variety of food options but my wife and I both had the salad bar. I added a cup of chili, which was some of the best chili I've had at any restaurant by the way. A great value and a nice environment. We sat with family for a couple of hours and enjoyed our visit immensely.

Visited June 2014
Port Clinton, Ohio
“Good food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Nice place to visit for comfort-type food & sandwiches. Really like that they use fresh & natural ingredients as much as possible. Great soups & yummy sandwiches. Place is large enough so that you don't feel like the next table is part of yours!

• Visited December 2013
Apollo, Pennsylvania
“Always good”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

It honestly doesn't matter what you get on the menu, it is going to be good... It's just good food, period. I love the soups and sandwiches. A must go!