“not so good this time”

Bellefontaine, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not so good this time”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We just visited the Tuttle Crossing Longhorn in Columbus, OH & since it is one of my favorite places I was very disappointed in our latest meals. Where to start: watered down blue cheese dressing, not nearly as many shrimp in the appetizer as in the past, new talapia & shrimp dish w/(roasted) potatoes was nothing like picture w/the potatoes being totally overcooked & brown & ugly. My 6oz.steak w/shrimp: shrimp was delicious, steak was a little blob looking like a balloon & was bloody but tough to chew...how is that possible? The best part of the meal was the grilled shrimp & the bread.
The mng. took off $10 which I did not ask for & did not want because I just want a good experience, not a visit from mng. but he was pleasant & tried to make it right. Just dissapointed since I took my husband there for Father's day.

• Visited June 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Great Steakhouse in Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have visited this steakhouse on many occasions and have always had a great meal. The service is excellent and the food is delicious. I think they have the best prime rib in town and that includes some of the more expensive restaurants in the central Ohio area. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dan M
Dublin, Ohio
“I was surprised at how fresh the ingredients were.”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was expecting mediocrity and found excellence instead. I had a great salad and a side of beets with goat cheese. Others had a steak and thought it delicious - thick and juicy. The desserts were fabulous.

• Visited April 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“Excellent Service and Food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

From the moment you walk in the door until the time you leave the staff will take care of you. They are prompt, kind, and interested in you. They will make sure your order is correct and if not correct it right away. If something isn't quite right they will make it right.

Each time I went the steaks were on the "lighter side" of medium rare which is fine for me as most restaurants serve a medium instead of a medium rare, but this was closer to rare and "Med Rare". still not a deal breaker for me. I will definitely be back next time I am in town.

Visited March 2014
Lake Wales, Florida
“The manager Nathan Giesige is awesome!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to this resturant, the first was so-so, our steaks were over cooked but the manager Nathan more than made up for it! He would not let us pay for that meal and invited us back in the future with a gift card that covered the cost of the steaks on that visit so we decided to go agin tonight and he was there and he made sure everything was perfect. Our food was delicious and the service was excellent! We will be going back and this is our new favorite place to have a great steak.

Visited March 2014

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!