“Good food, friendly staff.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Adrian's Restaurant
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Good home cooked food. Love taking my parents there when they come up to visit. They love it there. The staff there are very friendly. Would take my parents back every time they visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Service was okay and the food is fair in a reasonable price. Actually it’s not my favorite place but I referred this place to all food lovers. The prime rib is usually pretty good but the rest of the foods are not totally competitive on other restaurants. Service can be slow I think it’s because of their lock of human power.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Looked expensive from the outside. Smell of fried food as soon as you came in. Service was slow but the restaurant was packed.
Prices were good and the food was excellent. Large portions

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Me and my husband was in town a few weekends ago for a family reunion. Family had told us of adrian's and the great service! Couldn't be more right. We had a nice young man wait on us who gave us great service with a sense of humor as well. The food had the taste of a homecooked meal from grandmas. We will be back again next time we are in town!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is like going to gramma's for dinner. Menu is nice, something for everybody. Wait staff is pleasant, food is pleasant. A pleasnt local place to eat!