Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria
Priceline
  • Pool
Motel 9(Elyria)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfaststaff was friendlywould stay againking suiteoff the highwaymidway mallpetcleveland
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Check out this hotel for a clean room at a really good price. AAA rates are excellent, rooms clean, people nice. Bring your own pillows if at all possible. Not the best breakfast,make your own waffles, boiled eggs, and apples. Some orange type juice and weak coffee.. Didn't expect a lot more.
King beds comfortable, walls a little thin. Does have a nice indoor pool and a small workout room. Great for price, but still only 3 stars.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
RRIGMElyriaOH, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review. As we strive to give all of our guest a great experience we know that there is always room for improvement. That's why we value our guest comments and concerns because that's what helps us be better in the long run. I want to thank you again, and hope to see you soon.

GM, Redroof Inn- Elyria, OH

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I think this Red Roof is a good value. Our room was clean and comfortable. It's true some of the furnishings are a little worn (carpet was thread bare in a couple places and bath tub was chipped), but that would not keep us from staying again. The pillows were very thick and very hard. Next time I'm bringing my own. The breakfast area was very pleasant, and the selection was good. Staff were friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
RRIGMElyriaOH, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Thank you for that lovely review of our Inn. Here at the Red Roof Inn & Suites- Elyria we strive to make all of our guest comfortable and pleased that you stayed here. I want you to know that we value your business and we hope that when you are in our area again you'd stop and see us again.

GM, RRI Cleveland-Elyria

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I travelled cross country and of all the six hotels I booked with different chains, this one was the best hands down. It was a fast road trip so I wasn't looking to spend a lot of money, just a decent place to crash, sleep, bath and get on the road the next day. The staff was helpful, the parking lot well lit and a convenient location off the interstate as well as being pet friendly. I don't go out of my way to say good things about chains, but this location deserves kudos.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
RRIGMElyriaOH, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for the wonderful response that you've posted. We do try to make all of our guest feel the very same way. I hope that if you're ever in our area again you'd stop and stay with us again.

GM, RRI-Cleveland- Elyria

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Of the 4 Red Roof Inn's we stayed at on our vacation to Maine, this one was the only one with a breakfast, which was great. The desk attendant who was on duty when we arrived was sweet and made over our dog, she was so welcoming we could never have foreseen the rest of our visit.
The big problem we had was noise. There was some sort of reception/party going on and it kept us up all night. We called the desk several times but nothing was done. This Inn has a pool and the desk attendant should have moved the party to that area to protect the other guests, but "he" would not do it. Made for a miserable stay in what otherwise would have/should have been great. We'll skip one the next time we are in Cleveland.

Room Tip: We slept on the 1st floor, so to hopefully prevent the problem we had, ask for a room where no party is expected, maybe on the 2nd floor at an end.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
RRIGMElyriaOH, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

I would like to apologize for the bad customer service that you'd experienced while visiting our hotel. I hope this experience does not hinder you from returning and giving us another try. I have set in place a NO party policy, we had one in the past for the hospitality room but I'm taking it a step futher. I want you to know that you and our other guest are important to our business and we do value your choice to stay with us. Again I apologize for you bad experience and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn & Suites, Elyria.

GM Red Roof Inn& Suites, Elyria

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Front desk staff were rude. The desk person was on the phone and didn't acknowledge presence when we arrived. Then didn't even address us - instead telling someone else that check-in wasn't until 3 - not speaking directly to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
RRIGMElyriaOH, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

I certainly do apologize for the rude behavior that was displayed by my front desk clerk. That is not acceptable behavior by anyone. Here at the Red Roof Inn-Elyria it is practice that we handle all guest with nothing but the respect that we would want if we were the guest ourselves. I hope that the rudeness of this clerk does not hinder you from returning to our Inn. Because we do appreciate your business.

Rhonda L. Otero, GM