“Typical Texas Roadhouse”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Elyria
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Typical Texas Roadhouse food. Friendly service and clean interior. They did not have the guac salsa n chips on the website menu. Nothing special, but if you like this chain, it's a decent one. They also didn't dance at this location as they do in other locations. They do have the usual early bird dinner specials for $8.99. My husband said his chicken fried steak was terribly salty though.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Food was great. Just like other Texas Roadhouses..
Music was very loud, so having a conversation with others was difficult.
Service was great.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

One of my favorite go to restaurants. Prime rib is my standard order, along with their yummy pina colada's. Always good service, going a little before or after the dinner hour will cut down on your wait.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Food has been usually good. I am hoping this was an isolated incident. Atmosphere is usually somewhat hustle and bustle and somewhat noisy. Employees sing, yell and clap hands loudly when its someones birthday. Unsure why this annoying procedure is necessary. I ordered a 12 ounce Steak, medium well. What I received was rare and way undercooked. When I sent it back, the plopped it back on the grill and cooked it well done and beyond. (Everyone knows, you only cook a steak and flip it once) Soooo they brought the shrunken steak back and I ate it, only because I was so hungry at that point and approaching an hour wait. No apology, no offer to discount the bill or anything else. Duly noted, hence the review here. If I had it to do over again, I would have asked for my money back or for a completely new steak to be cooked.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Me and my family have lived in Elyria for over 20 years. Texas Roadhouse is the best restaurant in town. Most consistently good service, food and atmosphere. When ever we have friends from out of town we take them to Texas Rh.