“Brand New Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Elyria
“Brand New Hotel”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is brand new and VERY CLEAN. The check in staff were not as helpful as usual but seemed kind and did get us checked in efficiently. Great hotel 30 minutes from Cedar point
with all that you expect from Hampton.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MoWilke
Hampton Inn and... E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
I apologize for the delay in response. I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words and most of the kinks have been worked out since you were here last. I hope we have the chance to prove it to you if you make your way back to the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel was very nice. The staff was pleasant and professional. The breakfast was great. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to others that are traveling to this area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Terri B
Thank you for your recommendations on our property. I apologize for the delay in response and just hope that you can make it back out to see us soon! Have a great day!
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Very clean, always love the duvet covers being clean. Would definitely stay here again. The location was next to a mall and restaurants were all very close. Also very close to Route 80, easy on, easy off. We were just passing through on our way to Chicago so only stayed one night. The staff was helpful in giving us suggestions for places to eat dinner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank X1131ZXrobertf
Thank you so much for your awesome recommendations of our area. I apologize for the delay in response but I just wanted to show my gratitude. Please come back and see us soon!
Butler, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Everything as expected at a Hampton Inn. The clean room with the comfy bed and covers. The eating area we used to play cards at night was clean, it was packed with people coming back from a wedding. Breakfast was also good in the morning; everything you would expect for a continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
I apologize for the delay in response. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words regarding our property. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and had a great time with the family. Come back soon!
Louisvill, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I worked in this area for two weeks and discovered this hotel at the end of the first week. This hotel was brand new and looked and smelled it. Electronic door access made me feel safer. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was the Hampton Inn standard and they had plenty of Breakfast on the Go bags available each morning. Sufficient parking was available. There were several restaurants and a mall within 5 minutes away.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn and... E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Hello! Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria, OH. We appreciate you for highlighting some of our amenities that we have to offer. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again. Have a great day!
White Plains, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was very clean and quiet. Everyone on the staff was very nice and spoke each time they saw you. The breakfast area was exceptional--the cleanest I have seen in any hotel that offers a complimentary breakfast. The staff was continuously wiping and replacing food. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I apologize for the delay in response. I just wanted to say I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to pass these compliments onto my breakfast staff. It will be sure to make their day. Hope you can come back to see us soon!
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was so impressed with this hotel I actually took photos of the room. This hotel is brand new and boy does it show. Wow, everything was lush and amazing. I felt like I was at a very high end resort. The room layout in this new Hampton was so smart with built-ins around the window to make use of the space and make the room feel soooo much bigger. The beds were a dream to sleep on and even though the main roadway was not far away, I never heard a thing from my room. I did not have a ton of interaction with the staff because I was out early and checked in late, but check in and out ran smoothly. Wish all Hamptons could be as nice as this one!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Hello! I would first like to thank you for the 5 star rating. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are committed to providing the highest quality in service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elyria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elyria
The Hotel at Oberlin
#1 of 2 in Oberlin
Cambria Hotel & Suites Avon - Cleveland
Hyatt Place Cleveland / Westlake / Crocker Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria? Share your experiences!