“Value Plus” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Englewood
A TripAdvisor Member
“Value Plus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 3 days and had a very nice experience. The rooms were clean and all of the appliances were in good condition and working properly. Had the occasion to return to the Dayton/Englewood area the following weekend and chose to stay here again. The free breakfast was nice, plentiful and tasty. I found the staff very friendly. The shuttle service was prompt and the driver friendly. I will stay here whenever I return to Dayton/Englewood.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Best Western in Englewood, OH, was a great value. It has a very friendly staff who were very helpful. Rooms were excellent. I understand they are updating the hotel soon. I can say our room already looked updated. Nice breakfast area and great location close to restaurants and interested,

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Teresa W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for the excellent review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the great comments regarding our friendly helpful staff, rooms and breakfast.

We hope that you will stay with us again! We are very excited about the upgrades that will be coming soon.

Again, thank you for the excellent review!
Ashburn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Clean hotel located not far from I-70 inside isolated quite area. Not too crowded. Nice hotel personnel. Renovated bathrooms. A lot of restaurants in 5 minutes drive maximum. I will definitely stay there next time.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Teresa W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you for your excellent review! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had the opportunity to enjoy the restaurants in the area. We look forward to having you stay with us again if you are in the area.
Coloma, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

If you like to hear what the neighbors are doing, and observe seedy characters on hotel grounds, this is your hotel! Carpet in the whole place was so worn and dirty, it was disgusting. The reason we stayed here was that reviews said it had been remodeled recently, and was good. NOT!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize about the noise from the other room. We have a front desk agent on duty 24 hours and is willing to handle all noise complaints. I will re-access the handling of noise complaints with the front desk staff. We will be starting a complete renovation in December with many updates. Our sister property south of town has already been remodeled.

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and bring these issues to my attention. I hope you will consider staying with us again if you are in the area.
Columbus, ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Good place to stop and rest... Near good restaurants, a little shopping...Very close to Main Highways, far enough away from Airport to not hear Airplane traffic and Noise. Friendly Receptionist. Will be one of my favorite place to go.. recommended... Clean area....

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Teresa W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us when you are in the area again.
Florissant, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Compared locations in the highway coupon book and looking at their ratings on Trip Advisor, we decided to stay here for the night. The hotel is great for the weary traveler. It's right off I-70 with good food choices nearby. The rates are perfect, staff very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. You can't ask for anything more than that!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Teresa W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thank you for the great review! I am happy that you were able to find the coupon and that everything was good with your stay. We strive to provide exceptional service and provide clean rooms.

I hope you will stay with us if you are in the area again.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Thanks to the Best Western staff for returning my prized clock radio/sound machine I left in the room recently. Now I can sleep in the room with my wife again. I expect to visit again as Dayton is the half way point for us when we drive to our cottage.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Teresa W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be staying with us again when you are in the area. I'm glad that you received your clock as well.

We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Dayton area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Vandalia
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Clarion Inn Dayton Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest? Share your experiences!