“Never going back!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Englewood, Ohio
“Never going back!!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

It's been some time since I have visited Tony's but after today I will never return. The food was subpar and not what should be expected for a $50 dinner for two. There is a bunch of teens running the restaurant playing in the kitchen. The eggplant Parma was horrible and I wouldn't serve it to my dogs. When I commented on how it tasted nothing was done and no manager came out to discuss my meal. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

chicago, il
“This places fails at many levels.”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We often go to Tony's because our granddaughter loves it. She orders pasta plain with no topping and no sauce. She seems to like it so we go back. From my standpoint, the food is barely average and the decor is terrible. Their marinara sauce is just awful with sour overtones. I always try to order something without that awful marinara sauce. Well, grandparents do things for their grandchildren but this is almost too much to bear.

• Visited September 2013
Vandalia, Ohio
“Incompetent Wait Staff *”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Met a group for lunch @ Tony's - Weds.(8/7). Over a year since my last visit here - and, on those previous occasions it was A-OK. That ended for me w/ possibly the worst waiters ever. The 1st male server explained that he had just got out of bed - it showed as he required constant reminders for simple requests and delivered the entrees to the wrong person (which, since all items were covered w/ sauce - none of us could tell the difference until we'd taken a couple bites from our companion's meal) .. not good at all! - then, the 2nd male server, spray bottle hanging from his pants (ICK!), boxed up the leftovers haphazardly at the table using any utensil that was on any plate - and then bristled as he picked up the dishes to cleat the table. The food might've been as good as usual; but, this below substandard service - reflected on our feeling about the food as 'just mediocre'.

• Visited August 2013
Clayton, Ohio
“italian”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

family owned rest? W/ very good authentic, fresh italian food, very good homemade bread! Cozy atmosphere, great service and easy to get to from i-70! :-)

Visited May 2013
Arcanum, Ohio, United States
“Always a pleasure to go here”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Haven't been since the New Year, but been busy. We love to go here frequently. Rarely do we wait long. Food and service always top notch, maybe we'll try to get there this weekend.

Visited November 2012