“OMG the RIBS” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dayton, Ohio
“OMG the RIBS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I am no expert when it comes to ribs, I assure you. As a matter of fact, I'm not a huge fan of them. I recently stopped in with my spouse and had the sampler appetizer plate. It came with two ribs on it and I will tell you, they were damn good. So much so, we went back the next day so I could get a whole rack. I split with with my husband so he could have some also.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank tlugay

Tipp City, Ohio
“Been a while........”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Do not bother...... SSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW!!!! Place was empty..Should have been a clue.
Cold appetizers (Fried veggies- used to be decent)..??? I think they used silced ham for the tenderloin as it was so thin I would have sworn you could see thru it, and the lack of juice in the burgers was a real shock! We used to get decent (for a bar) food here, I would not suggest a visit here! To many others nearby with much better offering.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Joseph G
VANDALIA'OH
“restaurant has been updated and is nice again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

my friends and i went there for ribs and pizza--they claim "best in ohio"--they were right!! pizza was exceptional and the wings were the best i've had this side of buffalo. nice spot with great tv'S . service was very good and friendly--we will start going back there again.

• Visited June 2013
Englewood, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

The food is just ok, we were regulars until the food went downhill ,if you go there in the summer bring your coat cause they freeze you out while dining (if the air is working I might add) in winter they freeze you out to unable to eat w/o coat on,the rest rooms are just discussing,dirty and they need remodeled ten years ago! I would and do not ever eat here again because they treat you like they don't want your bussiness very rude waitresses and owner it was a great restaurant ten years ago when the owner actually cared about his resturant sadd!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kathy M
ldomsher@aol.com
“Sometimes good sometimes not”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Will stop here with friends or family from time to time. Most of the time the food is good as is the service but have encountered dirty tables, floors, with less then good service within the past 12 months which is why I don't go here as often as I once did.

Visited December 2012