“Ummm yeah”

Skyline Chili
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Chili (what they're known for....) was not good at all. Wife wanted Chili fries and they were not good.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I am from Detroit, so the tiny "Coney" dogs were definitely not done right by my standards, but the food was good. The Chili was delicious and the spicy cheese was yummy. The service was great too :)

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was introduced to Skyline Chili when I started working as a Social Worker in Cincinnati in the mid 1970's and have loved it ever since. The fact that there is a Skyline one mile north of my home is terrific! I do the large three way as well as chili cheese sandwiches (hold the dog).

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Being from Florida I had heard a great deal about Skyline Chili from many people that moved down from Ohio. To say I was disapointed would be a understatement. Poor food, bad service. Will never go to one again.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Walked in to see all the employees watching the tv. None of the employees had a name tag on si I was not sure who was waiting on me. When I checked out I had to ask for a reciept and the cashier who was the manager looked at me "like what do you want and where do I get one". she then asked me if the one I had received at the table was OK. She had already crumbled it up and reopned it and gave it to me. I also did notice some health code problems but since I had my food already it was ok with me.