“Best time ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Enon, Ohio
“Best time ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

My boyfriend and I got one of the newest rooms, they were really nice, the service was excellent. It did not smell like smoke which is good for me because I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. The size of the room was big, it was definently worth my money.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Johnny H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for the very kind and thoughtful review. I’m glad that you and your boyfriend had an enjoyable stay with us where you enjoyed our 100% Smoke Free Rooms and experienced great service. The next time you are in the Fairborn area we look forward to your return trip!

Johnny Hart

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Arabic first
Merrillville, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the condition of the hotel for the price. The bedding was very nice and furniture all seemed in pretty good condition. Also very clean. The only issue I had was the ancient heating/AC unit. It was loud every time it kicked on and looks a little beat up. Luckily, I can sleep with noise. The light above the sink area went out the moment I flipped the switch, but things happen. Front desk staff was very nice (especially considering I got there at 1am). Typically the overnighter is cranky. Thats my experience anyway. If you're just stopping in for a night or two, I would definitely suggest stopping here. For the price, you get more than expected. Bonus - The whole place is smoke free so (hopefully) none of the rooms will reek of smoke!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Johnny H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all of our guest’s feedback. We were recently renovated with updated bedding package, new carpet, and new furniture in the rooms. I’m also glad that you like our 100% Smoke Free new policy. We have had a lot of positive feedback from our guests. I’m sorry for the trouble you experienced in your room. I will make sure that these issues are addressed. It is always nice to hear about the service level of our staff. I’m glad that you were made to feel welcome. All of our guests should feel welcome no matter what time they check in. We can’t wait to have the opportunity to serve you again on your next return visit to the Fairborn area!

Decatur, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

WE stayed a week at the Red Roof Inn. The newly renovated rooms were excellent and comfortable. It is pet friendly without a pet fee which is plus, plus for us.
The staff was friendly and accommodating to our concerns or requests. The coffee in the lobby was a wonderful asset to our stay since it was cold, icy and snowy outside.
We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay there
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our recent renovation has added a nice look and a new level of comfort. We have had a lot of our guests tell us how pleased they are to get a nice updated room at budget prices. We love pets and we have no fee. We look forward to your return visit the next time you are in the Fairborn area!

Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is what you hope to get when you just want a nice room for a few hours sleep while travelling on business! The room was immaculate, all the necessities, and very comfortable, and in a very nice part of town. You might not want to stay a week here with 4 kids on vacation (because the room might not be big enough!), but for 2 adults travelling on business, it was perfect. And it didn't break the budget. Can't think of a single thing to say negative about it, the next time we travel to the Dayton, OH area, we won't even consider calling any other hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the very kind and thoughtful review! I am so glad that you had an enjoyable stay. Our staff takes a lot of pride in service of our guests. We always welcome our guests feedback and we look forward to your return trip to the Fairborn area!

Spring Church, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband and I stayed from Christmas Day until this morning. Room was clean and we'll thought out. It is an older hotel but has everything one needs. The room suited our needs and the staff was very helpful and hospitable. Good location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Johnny H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We were built in 1990 and have recently undergone an interior and exterior renovation at the property. We have new Serta mattress and box springs, new carpet, and a new bedding package in the room. I’m very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in town.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I booked a second stay at the Red Roof Inn as was attending an event at the Nutter Center. Again the room was clean and well appointed and the reception staff are super friendly and efficient.

The fact that this is a no smoking motel is a positive as my wife struggles with her asthma when she enters smoke tainted areas.

The inn is really only a walk away from the center (although it is across a busy road) and had the weather been less freezing would have walked to the venue.

I would definatley stay here again for future events or any time I need to stay near Dayton.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fatdad62
Thank you for the kind and thoughtful words you expressed in your review. We are very happy you have made our hotel your destination while in the Dayton-Fairborn area. We are a 100% smoke free hotel. We like for our guests to have a clean comfortable room with exceptional service. I am pleased to hear that you had a good stay. We are honored to have you as our guest and are looking forward to continue serving you in the near future.

Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

When we visit family in the Dayton, OH area (actually Kettering on the east side of Dayton) we stay at this Red Roof Inn because they graciously accept pets where no other motel does.

Just so you know, there is No Smoking policy at this motel and you have to sign a release indicating that you will not smoke in your room under penalty of a $200.00 "fine" added to your bill. OK, I don't like that but as long as Harry has a place to stay, I'll abide by the rule.

The room was clean. This particular room had a microwave which I didn't need on this trip as well as a mini-fridge which was a life saver. I miss the little freezer section which it did not have but it worked out well since it was freezing outside anyway.

While the bed was a bit too firm for my taste, that will not prevent making a reservation there again. The linens were spotless and crisp. The grounds were cleaner than they had been at our last stay and the housekeeping staff was friendly.

I do miss the facial tissues but I'll remember that next time.

While I've forgotten the name of the nice young man when I checked out, he did make me feel that my stay had been appreciated.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 1stMags
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate our guest’s feedback and we value your opinion. The housekeeper should have supplied the room with facial tissue. I’m truly sorry that you did not receive facial tissue in your room. We recently renovated our room with all new Serta mattress and box springs. I’m glad that you had a clean comfortable room with good service. We look forward to your next visit the next time you’re in the Dayton area.

Johnny Hart
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn

Been to Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center? Share your experiences!