Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairborn South, OH
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
All reviewscookiesfront deskci sindoor poolthe breakfast areathe air force museumwright patterson afbwednesday nightclean roomsbiscuits and gravyeasy accessawesome hoteli highly recommend this hotelthird floorhotel staygreat place to stayparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. All of the staff treated me as a "guest" and not just another customer. The hot breakfast each morning was good. As I pulled in to the parking lot, I got a little concerned about the noise level due to its location. However, the room I got (3rd floor facing a road) was very quiet. I didn't hear any road noise at all. The only real negative was the difficulty in turning left out of the parking lot in the morning and afternoon. Of course the staff has no control over that, but I'm sure if they could have fixed that issue they would have...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Nila P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairborn South, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you and your family again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I have stayed at the Country Inn two times since 2008 both times were for a Wright State University reunion. I last visited the hotel on May 25, 2013 and checked out on May 26. The hotel was completely booked for a soccer tournament that weekend. Nice comfortable rooms, and great breakfast served. Great hotel but the rates to me were very high for memorial day weekend. Luckily I got the AAA rate. Total was $130 for the night and that included taxes. in 2008 it was about $100 a night.. You can get a nice beach front hotel on St. Pete Beach, FL for $125-$150 a night, just to compare. I gave value of 3 stars just based on Memorial Day 2013 rates but I'm sure on non holiday weekends the rates are probably more reasonable. Very nice overall!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next travel to our area.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Spent 3 nights here August 2013, the hotel itself is impeccably clean, and a pleasant place to stay.

We had a couple of issues with the room, the first being pieces of metal sticking out of the base of the bed which my wife discovered at 3am the first morning, informed the staff on the desk, and it was sorted whilst we were out for the day, also the smoke alarm was incredibly noisy, it was fixed the first day, then came back the second.

Good space in the rooms, and i liked the fact that there are doors inbetween the lounge and bedroom areas, meaning one could get up earlier than other and not disturb.

We travelled with bikes this year, and worried about leaving the bikes in the car, i asked at reception if there was anywhere secure to store them, and was asked what would you do with them? no further help was offered, so they spent the nights in the car.

Pleased with the room, and the cookies and water from the front desk were handy to have.

Can also recommend the chinese food place next door (see other review).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent travels to our area. We appreciate your reviews as well as your business.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Expect friendly service. Clean Rooms, Awesome Breakfast, Free Cookies. I have never once had a bad stay here. Price is great as well. Give it a try if you are in the area visiting. I promise you will love it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

We greatly appreciate your wonderful reviews. Our staff takes pride in meeting the highest level of customer service. Thank you for choosing to stay at Country Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This hotel holds a ton of memories for us as we stayed here when we first took our son to college at Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio over four years ago. Many trips back and forth to college for our other children and this hotel is a great choice. The hotel is clean, the rooms are spacious, and the continental breakfast is one of the best we've had with lots of little extras. What really impressed me about this last visit was the hotel gives free bottled water and has an ample supply of fresh cookies continuously available.

Room Tip: There aren't a ton of dining options right around the hotel, but if you drive towards Wright State you'll find several options and then many, many more over near Fairfield Commons which is just a short drive away.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family